Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2017
Wow, what a year! We are always blown away with your stunning handmade jewellery designs and 2017 is definitely the one to beat!
We love supporting jewellery makers, sharing handmade jewellery designs and inspiration. We feel so lucky to have such an amazing community of jewellers using our high quality jewellery making supplies and transforming them into something so magical.
It was so hard to pick our favourite designs of 2017 but we hope you love them too as much as we do. We're already excited for what's to come in 2018!
Possibly my favourite ring I have ever made | not only is it pink, this incredible piece of glass was naturally tumbled by the sea into a shape of a butterfly wing. I can not describe to you how lucky I am to own this incredibly rare one off sea glass. I know for a fact I will never find anything like it ever again...
- Sadie Jewellery. Dreamy huh? Sea glass jewellery is something we love, especially as we live beside the sea. We're always refreshing Sadie's Instagram to see what she's making next!
A super simple silver wire wrap, wear a piece of ocean treasure wherever you go.
- Louise, creator of Shore Fine Design. Sea glass designs are always something special, the use of wire wrapping adds that special touch.
Frosty sea glass and silver wire loops. Experimenting with different designs for upcoming craft fairs.
- Of Land And Sea Designs. As another Cornish designer, it's no wonder we have a soft spot for sea inspired designs!
This super cute little Owlet went to her new home today. A solid little lump, with the birthday girl's initial on the back.
- Saffron Anaphoenix. Imagine receiving this handmade beauty as a gift?!
It's amazing to see designs using watermelon tourmaline slices! Cindy Ashbridge Jewellery did such a wonderful job transforming this into something even more beautiful which can be worn forever.
Really pleased with my pendant which will be part of my "Blowing Bubbles" collection when my online shop launches in the new year... inspired by Aria and her love to catch and pop bubbles. Bursting with colour, the multicoloured gemstones represent the various colours found in bubbles. Will share the rest of the collection in due course. Gemstones from Kernowcraft
- Lyzanne from Kreative Chaos. We love hearing about the inspiration behind designs and this is so sweet!
Really pleased with my pendant which will be part of my "Blowing Bubbles" collection when my online shop launches in the new year... Inspired by Aria and her love to catch and pop bubbles. Bursting with colour, the multicoloured gemstones represent the various colours found in bubbles. Gemstones from Kernowcraft.
A detailed thumb ring with wave impressions reflecting Ceri's love of the ocean, stamp work and a breathtaking apatite gemstone at the heart of it. This is going to be worn as Ceri's 'something blue', it's the most stunning colour that reflects green tones like the sea.
- Smugglers Treasures Jewellery. What a lucky bride and something she can treasure forever.
I finally used the lovely tigereye stone from Kernowcraft and had a chance to try out the liver of sulphur solution I also got from them. Very happy with the finish. Definitely great experience for me. MATERIAL: EcoSilver (100% recycled sterling silver)/tiger eye. FINISH: oxidised with liver of sulphur solution.
- Fabled Silver. We just love how liver of sulphur can transform a piece!
I love working with and supporting brands that make it possible and encourage us to explore our creativity. And, @kernowcraft is a company that does just that. They have supplies for jewellers of all experience levels and abilities. And, I’m proud to say that they played a key role in my journey to becoming a full-time jeweller. They probably didn’t even know this, but they kept me company on days when I didn’t feel like I had much purpose at all. I LOVED making these earrings for someone special for Christmas.
- Caitie, When Caitie Met Soda. Such a lovely comment, it means so much that we can be part of people's jewellery making journeys!
Here, Caitie uses Kernowcraft's rhodolite garnet faceted stones.
Use #Kernowcraft and tag us on social media for the chance to be featured and so we can admire your beautiful jewellery designs!
Also in this section:
- How To Make Your Own Chakra Jewellery
- Our Favourite Customer Designs Of 2022
- Handmade Garnet Jewellery Designs We Love
- Trending Magenta Gemstones & Jewellery Designs
- Top 12 Best Selling Gemstone Cabochons
- Our Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2021
- 12 Good Luck Charms To Add To Your Jewellery
- Handmade Jewellery Creations Using Turquoise
- Handmade Birthstone Jewellery Inspiration
- Our Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2020
- 12 Things To Do At Home If You Love Jewellery Making
- Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2019
- 20 Handmade Heart Jewellery Designs
- 16 Amethyst Jewellery Designs We Love
- Easy Handmade Mother's Day Jewellery Gift Ideas
- 11 Amazing Handmade Aquamarine Jewellery Designs
- 17 Jewellery Designs Using Liver Of Sulphur
- Customisable Earrings For Non Pierced Ears
- 25 Additional Jewellery Making Supplies For Your Collection
- Our Favourite #KernowcraftXmas Designs
- 25 Jewellers Creating Bespoke Engagement Rings
- 15 Statement Onyx Jewellery Designs We Love
- 9 Gemstone Ring Designs We're Obsessed With
- What Is Rose Gold Filled?
- Australian Opal Jewellery Designs
- Handmade Floral Jewellery Designs
- Using Crystals For Jewellery Making
- 4 Easy Jewellery Making Projects For Kids
- Handmade Father's Day Gifts
- 4 Reasons To Do A Craft Course
- Chunky Chains & DIY Projects
- DIY Hair Accessories With Gemstones
- 18 Handmade Emerald Jewellery Designs
- What Is Granulation & Jewellery Designs We Love
- 10 Jewellery Making YouTube Channels To Watch
- Favourite Customer Designs Of 2018
- Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2017
- 11 Easy Handmade Christmas Jewellery Making Projects
- Prosecco & Rubies’ Top Tips for Buying the Perfect Gift
- 8 Jewellery Projects To Release Your Inner Dark Side
- Out Of This World, Galaxy Jewellery Designs!
- How Has Making Jewellery Helped You?
- Opal Jewellery Designs We Love Right Now
- 4 Jewellery Making Books For Beginners
- 16 Sea Glass Designs We Love
- Jewellery Making With Peridot
- Jewellery Designs Using Ruby Gemstones
- 10 Essentials For A Busy Jeweller
- 20 Boho Inspired Jewellery Designs
- What Jewellers Think Of Alligator Tape
- Top 20 #KernowcraftNature Designs
- The Gemstones For Nature Lovers
- How To Help The Environment As A Jewellery Designer
- 14 Jewellery Designs Inspired By Nature
- 22 Jewellery Designs Inspired By The Sea
- 5 Personalised Jewellery Gift Ideas
- Making Your Own Wedding Jewellery
- How To Use Pantone’s Colour Of The Year Ultra Violet In Jewellery Making
- Top 6 Chains For Your Jewellery Designs
- 14 Beachcombing Tips For Beginners
- Autumn Jewellery Inspiration
- Protecting Your Hands When Jewellery Making
- Minimalist Jewellers To Follow On Instagram Right Now
- Using Charms In Your Jewellery Designs
- International Beading Week Interview
- Soldering For Jewellers Book Review
- Make Your Own Festival Jewellery
- 10 Tips For Creating A Jewellery Wedding Collection
- Customer Creations in 2016
- 10 Reasons To Do Jewellery Making With Your Kids
- Our Favourite Halloween Inspired Jewellery Designs
- 9 of Our Favourite Christmas Inspired Jewellery Designs
- 5 Minute Handmade Jewellery Gifts This Christmas
- 6 Ways To Support Small Businesses This Christmas