12 Things To Do At Home If You Love Jewellery Making
We're sharing some inspiring things you can keep yourself busy with if you're a jewellery maker or interested in the wonderful world of jewellery making! From learning new techniques, connecting with fellow makers to building your tool kit.
Escape reality for a while by flicking through jewellery making books. We have so many brilliant beginner friendly books available on many skills and techniques.
We have a brilliant range of beginner friendly tutorials, including projects on beading, wire wrapping, stone setting, metal clay and soldering. Why not spend this time learning something new or a technique you've always wanted to try?
Whether you want to share snaps of your creations with your friends on social media or fancy selling your handmade jewellery - photography is such a fun way to pass the time. Read our in depth guide on how to photograph your jewellery.
Head to our 'Meet The Jeweller' series and read about jewellers' stories, advice and discover their beautiful handmade jewellery.
If you're a beginner or would like to get back into jewellery making, our kits are a great place to start. Each kit has online step by step instructions and a handy one click shopping list. Maybe someone you know is at home and in need of a project to get stuck into? Send them one of our kits to put a smile on their face.
If you're anything like us, you'll love staring at beautiful gemstones! (Is that lame? We don't care!)
We are always thinking of upcoming trends and creating seasonal collections to inspire your designs, filled with sparkly gems and supplies.
Now is a great time to take a look at your tool collection, have a spring clean and get some new tools. Our 'Build A Tool Kit' section on our website has a range of tool kits for different areas of jewellery making, which are all easy to customise to suit your needs and budget.
When it comes to learning new skills, YouTube is a brilliant and FREE resource to turn to. At Kernowcraft, we love sharing simple jewellery making tutorials on our YouTube channel - check it out and be inspired.
Kim takes us back to basics in this video tutorial series! Each month focuses on different skills and tools. Documenting demos, tutorials and tips along the way. Grab a cuppa, sit back and give them a watch - you will love Kim's infectious personality.
How could we forget the main attraction? Jewellery making is such a wonderful, creative hobby with so many possibilities! You'll find all the jewellery tools and supplies to make your own designs on our website. If you have any questions, please do get in touch - our small team is here to help.
Also in this section:
- How To Make Your Own Chakra Jewellery
- Our Favourite Customer Designs Of 2022
- Handmade Garnet Jewellery Designs We Love
- Trending Magenta Gemstones & Jewellery Designs
- Top 12 Best Selling Gemstone Cabochons
- Our Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2021
- 12 Good Luck Charms To Add To Your Jewellery
- Handmade Jewellery Creations Using Turquoise
- Handmade Birthstone Jewellery Inspiration
- Our Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2020
- 12 Things To Do At Home If You Love Jewellery Making
- Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2019
- 20 Handmade Heart Jewellery Designs
- 16 Amethyst Jewellery Designs We Love
- Easy Handmade Mother's Day Jewellery Gift Ideas
- 11 Amazing Handmade Aquamarine Jewellery Designs
- 17 Jewellery Designs Using Liver Of Sulphur
- Customisable Earrings For Non Pierced Ears
- 25 Additional Jewellery Making Supplies For Your Collection
- Our Favourite #KernowcraftXmas Designs
- 25 Jewellers Creating Bespoke Engagement Rings
- 15 Statement Onyx Jewellery Designs We Love
- 9 Gemstone Ring Designs We're Obsessed With
- What Is Rose Gold Filled?
- Australian Opal Jewellery Designs
- Handmade Floral Jewellery Designs
- Using Crystals For Jewellery Making
- 4 Easy Jewellery Making Projects For Kids
- Handmade Father's Day Gifts
- 4 Reasons To Do A Craft Course
- Chunky Chains & DIY Projects
- DIY Hair Accessories With Gemstones
- 18 Handmade Emerald Jewellery Designs
- What Is Granulation & Jewellery Designs We Love
- 10 Jewellery Making YouTube Channels To Watch
- Favourite Customer Designs Of 2018
- Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2017
- 11 Easy Handmade Christmas Jewellery Making Projects
- Prosecco & Rubies’ Top Tips for Buying the Perfect Gift
- 8 Jewellery Projects To Release Your Inner Dark Side
- Out Of This World, Galaxy Jewellery Designs!
- How Has Making Jewellery Helped You?
- Opal Jewellery Designs We Love Right Now
- 4 Jewellery Making Books For Beginners
- 16 Sea Glass Designs We Love
- Jewellery Making With Peridot
- Jewellery Designs Using Ruby Gemstones
- 10 Essentials For A Busy Jeweller
- 20 Boho Inspired Jewellery Designs
- What Jewellers Think Of Alligator Tape
- Top 20 #KernowcraftNature Designs
- The Gemstones For Nature Lovers
- How To Help The Environment As A Jewellery Designer
- 14 Jewellery Designs Inspired By Nature
- 22 Jewellery Designs Inspired By The Sea
- 5 Personalised Jewellery Gift Ideas
- Making Your Own Wedding Jewellery
- How To Use Pantone’s Colour Of The Year Ultra Violet In Jewellery Making
- Top 6 Chains For Your Jewellery Designs
- 14 Beachcombing Tips For Beginners
- Autumn Jewellery Inspiration
- Protecting Your Hands When Jewellery Making
- Minimalist Jewellers To Follow On Instagram Right Now
- Using Charms In Your Jewellery Designs
- International Beading Week Interview
- Soldering For Jewellers Book Review
- Make Your Own Festival Jewellery
- 10 Tips For Creating A Jewellery Wedding Collection
- Customer Creations in 2016
- 10 Reasons To Do Jewellery Making With Your Kids
- Our Favourite Halloween Inspired Jewellery Designs
- 9 of Our Favourite Christmas Inspired Jewellery Designs
- 5 Minute Handmade Jewellery Gifts This Christmas
- 6 Ways To Support Small Businesses This Christmas