Trending 'Peach Fuzz' Gemstones & Jewellery Designs Of 2024
Be inspired by the trending colour of 2024 'Peach Fuzz'!
Fall in love with the pinky-peachy colour palette of the year 2024, perfect for using in your handmade jewellery designs as it instantly brings peace and calmness.
Peach Fuzz captures our desire to nurture ourselves and others. It's a velvety gentle peach tone whose all-embracing spirit enriches mind, body, and soul.
“In seeking a hue that echoes our innate yearning for closeness and connection, we chose a color radiant with warmth and modern elegance. A shade that resonates with compassion, offers a tactile embrace, and effortlessly bridges the youthful with the timeless."
Below we share some of our top gemstone picks that we think work wonderfully with the peachy colour palette. We think that rhodochrosite is the perfect match, along with our Peach Moonstone Faceted Rondelle Beads and Candy Pink Cubic Zirconia Faceted Stones.
We also share some beginner friendly jewellery designs so you can get creating and wear this beautiful calming colour even with limited jewellery making experience.
Rhodochrosite is our top pick for peach coloured gems! Rhodochrosite is a manganese carbonate mineral and loved for its gorgeous pinky-peach colour, making it a great choice for pretty jewellery designs. It can range from a light pink colouring to a bright red and often banded with white and pink. Its name is derived from the Greek word '
Jewellery Making With Rhodochrosite
Although loved within jewellery design, rhodochrosite is best for earring and pendant designs due to the softness of the stone.
Shop our range of jewellery settings for cabochons. Explore our beginner's jewellery making kits with step by step instructions for inspiration or check out our jewellery making tutorials on silversmithing, wire-wrapping, beading, stone setting, texturing and more.
Rhodochrosite Gemstone Meaning
Rhodochrosite is linked to the heart chakra, believed to enhance love, healing and self-confidence.
Top Peachy Beads Of The Year 2024
These beautiful mystic-coated peach moonstone faceted rondelle beads have an amazing sparkle which is enhanced by their hand-cut facets. The vapour deposition coating is molecularly bonded to the stone's surface using pure elements including precious and non-precious metals and is highly durable against everyday influences. These moonstone beads twinkle and sparkle with movement and would make stunning pieces of jewellery.
These Spinel micro faceted rondelle beads are so beautiful. The beads vary in colour from dark red through to peach, all colours being warm in tone and would look lovely with gold coloured findings. The tiny facets on each bead really reflect in the light making each bead sparkle.
These pink opal beads are the most beautiful shade of pink and the facets really make them something special. They are a great size for earrings and would look beautiful simply restrung as a special necklace. These opal beads are fractionally ombre in colour from pale coral pink through to soft pink.
At Kernowcraft, we are obsessed with gemstone beads! It's such a popular style of jewellery making and a way you can create an array of lovely jewellery designs.
In our 'Learn & Be Inspired' beading section you will find our essential guides on beading including recommended tools, answering your most common questions to learning all about the many different beads available.
Not to mention loads of inspiring project ideas to try such as creating memory wire bracelets, bead bar necklaces, dangly earrings and more.
Once you have mastered the basic beading techniques, you can then move on to some more challenging designs.
Ready To Wear Jewellery
Also in this section:
- 14 Jewellery Designs Using Metal Clay - Copy
- Trending 'Peach Fuzz' Gemstones & Jewellery Designs
- Our Favourite Customer Designs of 2023
- How To Make Your Own Chakra Jewellery
- Our Favourite Customer Designs Of 2022
- Handmade Garnet Jewellery Designs We Love
- Trending Magenta Gemstones & Jewellery Designs
- Top 12 Best Selling Gemstone Cabochons
- Our Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2021
- 12 Good Luck Charms To Add To Your Jewellery
- Handmade Jewellery Creations Using Turquoise
- Handmade Birthstone Jewellery Inspiration
- Our Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2020
- 12 Things To Do At Home If You Love Jewellery Making
- Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2019
- 20 Handmade Heart Jewellery Designs
- 16 Amethyst Jewellery Designs We Love
- Easy Handmade Mother's Day Jewellery Gift Ideas
- 11 Amazing Handmade Aquamarine Jewellery Designs
- 17 Jewellery Designs Using Liver Of Sulphur
- Customisable Earrings For Non Pierced Ears
- 25 Additional Jewellery Making Supplies For Your Collection
- Our Favourite #KernowcraftXmas Designs
- 25 Jewellers Creating Bespoke Engagement Rings
- 15 Statement Onyx Jewellery Designs We Love
- 9 Gemstone Ring Designs We're Obsessed With
- What Is Rose Gold Filled?
- Australian Opal Jewellery Designs
- Handmade Floral Jewellery Designs
- Using Crystals For Jewellery Making
- 4 Easy Jewellery Making Projects For Kids
- Handmade Father's Day Gifts
- 4 Reasons To Do A Craft Course
- Chunky Chains & DIY Projects
- DIY Hair Accessories With Gemstones
- 18 Handmade Emerald Jewellery Designs
- What Is Granulation & Jewellery Designs We Love
- 10 Jewellery Making YouTube Channels To Watch
- Favourite Customer Designs Of 2018
- Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2017
- 11 Easy Handmade Christmas Jewellery Making Projects
- Prosecco & Rubies’ Top Tips for Buying the Perfect Gift
- 8 Jewellery Projects To Release Your Inner Dark Side
- Out Of This World, Galaxy Jewellery Designs!
- How Has Making Jewellery Helped You?
- Opal Jewellery Designs We Love Right Now
- 4 Jewellery Making Books For Beginners
- 16 Sea Glass Designs We Love
- Jewellery Making With Peridot
- Jewellery Designs Using Ruby Gemstones
- 10 Essentials For A Busy Jeweller
- 20 Boho Inspired Jewellery Designs
- What Jewellers Think Of Alligator Tape
- Top 20 #KernowcraftNature Designs
- The Gemstones For Nature Lovers
- How To Help The Environment As A Jewellery Designer
- 14 Jewellery Designs Inspired By Nature
- 22 Jewellery Designs Inspired By The Sea
- 5 Personalised Jewellery Gift Ideas
- Making Your Own Wedding Jewellery
- How To Use Pantone’s Colour Of The Year Ultra Violet In Jewellery Making
- Top 6 Chains For Your Jewellery Designs
- 14 Beachcombing Tips For Beginners
- Autumn Jewellery Inspiration
- Protecting Your Hands When Jewellery Making
- Minimalist Jewellers To Follow On Instagram Right Now
- Using Charms In Your Jewellery Designs
- International Beading Week Interview
- Soldering For Jewellers Book Review
- Make Your Own Festival Jewellery
- 10 Tips For Creating A Jewellery Wedding Collection
- Customer Creations in 2016
- 10 Reasons To Do Jewellery Making With Your Kids
- Our Favourite Halloween Inspired Jewellery Designs
- 9 of Our Favourite Christmas Inspired Jewellery Designs
- 5 Minute Handmade Jewellery Gifts This Christmas
- 6 Ways To Support Small Businesses This Christmas