Easy Handmade Mother's Day Jewellery Gift Ideas
On the hunt for the perfect Mother's Day gift? Going handmade is a perfect choice. We've got some easy handmade jewellery projects to give you some inspiration to create a meaningful gift your mum will love.
From creating sentimental birthstone jewellery to using sea glass for an unexpected surprise! Find everything you need to make these handmade gifts on our website.
Mother & Child Birthstone Ring
Combine your birthstone with your mum's for a gift with meaning.
This ring setting is already made, so all you have to do is use Devcon epoxy glue to set your cabochon gemstones, for a quick yet thoughtful gift.
Birthstone Snaptite Earrings
If you're after a simple design, these simple snaptite earrings could be a perfect choice. They are so easy to set and can be made in seconds! Choose your mum's favourite faceted gemstone to complete the look or select her birthstone to make it extra special. This design features November's birthstone topaz.
Find Your Birthstone
Find out what your mum's birthstone is and explore our range of gemstones. Some months have more than one birthstone, so if you can't find the right gemstone for your design it's worth checking for alternative birthstones!
Jewellery charms are great for adding to your handmade jewellery to add personality and interest to your designs. If your mum loves nature, why not create a bracelet, necklace or dangling earrings featuring nature-inspired charms? The possibilities are endless, you just need to get creative. Find inspiration with our Jewellery Making Kits.
Necklace using sea glass from her favourite beach
This necklace couldn't be easier to make! Our leaf bails can be simply glued onto a piece of sea glass, ceramic, stone or metal for a simple design. If you love searching for sea glass, why not head to your mum's favourite beach to find a special piece which you can turn into a necklace your mum can cherish?
Meaningful Fingerprint Jewellery With Silver Clay
Always wondered how to use metal clay? This project is a great place to start! Follow our video tutorial on how to create a personal fingerprint necklace and get all the tools and supplies you need online. Metal clay is so fun to experiment with and once fired the clay turns into 99.99% pure silver. Every mum would love this!
Don't Forget To Gift Wrap
Once you've made your beautiful handmade jewellery for Mother's Day, it's time to gift wrap it! We have lots of packaging options available from luxury velvet bags to pretty Organza gift bags.
Choose from your favourites online now.
Haven't Found The Right Project? Explore Beginner Kits
Our Jewellery Making Kits section has so many beginner friendly projects to try using various gemstones, settings and supplies.
Each kit has online step by step instructions and a one-click shopping list and tool list with all the jewellery making supplies you need to complete the design.
Also in this section:
- How To Make Your Own Chakra Jewellery
- Our Favourite Customer Designs Of 2022
- Handmade Garnet Jewellery Designs We Love
- Trending Magenta Gemstones & Jewellery Designs
- Top 12 Best Selling Gemstone Cabochons
- Our Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2021
- 12 Good Luck Charms To Add To Your Jewellery
- Handmade Jewellery Creations Using Turquoise
- Handmade Birthstone Jewellery Inspiration
- Our Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2020
- 12 Things To Do At Home If You Love Jewellery Making
- Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2019
- 20 Handmade Heart Jewellery Designs
- 16 Amethyst Jewellery Designs We Love
- Easy Handmade Mother's Day Jewellery Gift Ideas
- 11 Amazing Handmade Aquamarine Jewellery Designs
- 17 Jewellery Designs Using Liver Of Sulphur
- Customisable Earrings For Non Pierced Ears
- 25 Additional Jewellery Making Supplies For Your Collection
- Our Favourite #KernowcraftXmas Designs
- 25 Jewellers Creating Bespoke Engagement Rings
- 15 Statement Onyx Jewellery Designs We Love
- 9 Gemstone Ring Designs We're Obsessed With
- What Is Rose Gold Filled?
- Australian Opal Jewellery Designs
- Handmade Floral Jewellery Designs
- Using Crystals For Jewellery Making
- 4 Easy Jewellery Making Projects For Kids
- Handmade Father's Day Gifts
- 4 Reasons To Do A Craft Course
- Chunky Chains & DIY Projects
- DIY Hair Accessories With Gemstones
- 18 Handmade Emerald Jewellery Designs
- What Is Granulation & Jewellery Designs We Love
- 10 Jewellery Making YouTube Channels To Watch
- Favourite Customer Designs Of 2018
- Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2017
- 11 Easy Handmade Christmas Jewellery Making Projects
- Prosecco & Rubies’ Top Tips for Buying the Perfect Gift
- 8 Jewellery Projects To Release Your Inner Dark Side
- Out Of This World, Galaxy Jewellery Designs!
- How Has Making Jewellery Helped You?
- Opal Jewellery Designs We Love Right Now
- 4 Jewellery Making Books For Beginners
- 16 Sea Glass Designs We Love
- Jewellery Making With Peridot
- Jewellery Designs Using Ruby Gemstones
- 10 Essentials For A Busy Jeweller
- 20 Boho Inspired Jewellery Designs
- What Jewellers Think Of Alligator Tape
- Top 20 #KernowcraftNature Designs
- The Gemstones For Nature Lovers
- How To Help The Environment As A Jewellery Designer
- 14 Jewellery Designs Inspired By Nature
- 22 Jewellery Designs Inspired By The Sea
- 5 Personalised Jewellery Gift Ideas
- Making Your Own Wedding Jewellery
- How To Use Pantone’s Colour Of The Year Ultra Violet In Jewellery Making
- Top 6 Chains For Your Jewellery Designs
- 14 Beachcombing Tips For Beginners
- Autumn Jewellery Inspiration
- Protecting Your Hands When Jewellery Making
- Minimalist Jewellers To Follow On Instagram Right Now
- Using Charms In Your Jewellery Designs
- International Beading Week Interview
- Soldering For Jewellers Book Review
- Make Your Own Festival Jewellery
- 10 Tips For Creating A Jewellery Wedding Collection
- Customer Creations in 2016
- 10 Reasons To Do Jewellery Making With Your Kids
- Our Favourite Halloween Inspired Jewellery Designs
- 9 of Our Favourite Christmas Inspired Jewellery Designs
- 5 Minute Handmade Jewellery Gifts This Christmas
- 6 Ways To Support Small Businesses This Christmas