Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2019
Another amazing year of talented jewellers creating incredible designs using our gemstones and jewellery making supplies. We love seeing your ideas and your creativity of creating a design centred around a theme or stone.
It's always so hard to pick our favourite designs of the year but we hope you love them as much as we do and they inspire you for your next make! Will you make it onto the list next year?
Follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook and don't forget to tag us in your creations and use #Kernowcraft for the chance to be featured.
"A busy few weeks making some gorgeous candy coloured rings and other projects! Love these three that are going off to their new home today - citrine, rhodolite garnet and green amethyst. Which is your favourite ring? I just can’t decide! Gorgeous stones from Kernowcraft."
Jen Williams Jewellery
"Dramatic, gothic & nautical? Oh, go on then! My customer had a beautiful ring but it was too delicate for everyday wear so I reworked and reused some original elements (the three dangling spikes). This stunning natural black lip pearl is beautifully iridescent with peacock colours and when the light hits the shell it comes alive with flashes of pink and green! 😍The band is handcrafted from sterling silver oval wire that I flattened further with my rolling mill for a chunky but comfortable fit. The textured chunky crescent moon was hand cut from recycled sterling silver sheet and is surrounded by delicate sterling silver beaded wire."
Carolyn Anne Jewellery
"Beautiful labradorite briolettes suspended from handcrafted swirl detail in 14k gold fill. Aren’t they cute?! Part of my Swirl Collection."
Sam Stone Wellbeing
"Loving how the statement gold and quartz hoops turned out. You never know how the wire is going to behave do each and every pair are totally unique."
Handmade By Taria
"This ring took me almost one week to make. The stone is a gorgeous “blue labradorite” a it’s white and transparent but flashes an electric blue colour in the light.
The band is mokume. This is a Japanese technique involving soldering alternating layers of silver and copper together, carving grooves and then rolling so the metals mesh and are flush with each other - it’s almost a wood grain effect."
"Purple Amethyst from Kernowcraft on simple ring. Gotta appreciate the rough stone from time to time."
"Sculptural ring in sterling silver and moss agate. Setting and band made entirely by hand. Love the simplicity of this shape, showing off the lovely mossy stone. The size of this is extra large."
I Love Dolly
"My client wanted a textured star and loved this paua shell/abalone she'd seen on my Insta. The star is entirely hand sawn from silver (though I used a smaller template for guidance) and I was so pleased with the result. It's winging its way to its new home today (in the rain) to brighten things up when it arrives." 💙
"For the mother of the bride 🥰 We kept it classy with solid silver & fresh water pearl. How beautiful is the satelite chain too 🥰For me making bespoke pieces is the best part of my job! I love being given a brief and creating a dream piece of jewellery that and be treasured. Fresh water pearl from Kernowcraft."
Milly Maunder Designs
"Salt and Pepper 0.55ct diamond set in 9ct White gold 🥂It is the biggest compliment when a friend asks you to make something special for them to give to their wife as a congratulations gift. This beautiful pendant marks the birth of a very special little boy - and the mummy definitely earned this one 🥰 huge love to you both and I hope you enjoy wearing it."⠀
Bumble Beads Jewellery
"Here’s the first of the lovely green paua shell cabs I got from Kernowcraft 💚 What a fabulous colour and high shine! 🥰 and such a pretty petal-shaped bezel setting."
"For you are our 🌙 & we are your ✨Mother’s Day gift for my mumma, with mine and my brothers initials (she’s been involved in my design process so I’m not spoiling the surprise). Sterling silver moon & stars pendants, with oxidised stamped initials. Finished with the daintiest Moonstone broilette beads from Kernowcraft."
Kelly Kreates Cornwall
"Beautiful paua shell found in the waters off New Zealand has been placed within this stunning antique silver teardrop earrings."
When Caitie Met Soda Jewellery
"Introducing ‘Stormy Seas’; a lovingly handcrafted one-of-a-kind ring, inspired by the notion that through hardship comes growth and beauty. Created with the intention of being a reminder to the wearer of this and made from 100% recycled 9ct gold and Sterling Silver and with the most beautiful sea-green sapphire to boot, how can you say no?"
"💜🙋Hands up if you love amethyst!🙋💜🌸Sterling silver adjustable lavender amethyst ring!"
Silver Bird Designs
"Fresh off the bench and soon to be listed are these peridot and chalcedony flower pendants 😍"
This Story Jewellery
"A close up of the 9ct gold moon pendant with a salt and pepper diamond star. It left me today to live in Australia 😫 I miss it already! 🌜."
Suzanne Claire Jewellery
"What a beautiful autumn day. When polished up, these French knit imprinted studs will be teamed up with these beautiful orangey red carnelians teardrops from Kernowcraft. Perfect for autumn, and dare I say it... Christmas!"
Follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook to stay updated with new products and your daily dose of inspiration.
Use #Kernowcraft and tag us on social media for the chance to be featured and so we can admire your beautiful jewellery designs!
Also in this section:
- How To Make Your Own Chakra Jewellery
- Our Favourite Customer Designs Of 2022
- Handmade Garnet Jewellery Designs We Love
- Trending Magenta Gemstones & Jewellery Designs
- Top 12 Best Selling Gemstone Cabochons
- Our Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2021
- 12 Good Luck Charms To Add To Your Jewellery
- Handmade Jewellery Creations Using Turquoise
- Handmade Birthstone Jewellery Inspiration
- Our Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2020
- 12 Things To Do At Home If You Love Jewellery Making
- Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2019
- 20 Handmade Heart Jewellery Designs
- 16 Amethyst Jewellery Designs We Love
- Easy Handmade Mother's Day Jewellery Gift Ideas
- 11 Amazing Handmade Aquamarine Jewellery Designs
- 17 Jewellery Designs Using Liver Of Sulphur
- Customisable Earrings For Non Pierced Ears
- 25 Additional Jewellery Making Supplies For Your Collection
- Our Favourite #KernowcraftXmas Designs
- 25 Jewellers Creating Bespoke Engagement Rings
- 15 Statement Onyx Jewellery Designs We Love
- 9 Gemstone Ring Designs We're Obsessed With
- What Is Rose Gold Filled?
- Australian Opal Jewellery Designs
- Handmade Floral Jewellery Designs
- Using Crystals For Jewellery Making
- 4 Easy Jewellery Making Projects For Kids
- Handmade Father's Day Gifts
- 4 Reasons To Do A Craft Course
- Chunky Chains & DIY Projects
- DIY Hair Accessories With Gemstones
- 18 Handmade Emerald Jewellery Designs
- What Is Granulation & Jewellery Designs We Love
- 10 Jewellery Making YouTube Channels To Watch
- Favourite Customer Designs Of 2018
- Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2017
- 11 Easy Handmade Christmas Jewellery Making Projects
- Prosecco & Rubies’ Top Tips for Buying the Perfect Gift
- 8 Jewellery Projects To Release Your Inner Dark Side
- Out Of This World, Galaxy Jewellery Designs!
- How Has Making Jewellery Helped You?
- Opal Jewellery Designs We Love Right Now
- 4 Jewellery Making Books For Beginners
- 16 Sea Glass Designs We Love
- Jewellery Making With Peridot
- Jewellery Designs Using Ruby Gemstones
- 10 Essentials For A Busy Jeweller
- 20 Boho Inspired Jewellery Designs
- What Jewellers Think Of Alligator Tape
- Top 20 #KernowcraftNature Designs
- The Gemstones For Nature Lovers
- How To Help The Environment As A Jewellery Designer
- 14 Jewellery Designs Inspired By Nature
- 22 Jewellery Designs Inspired By The Sea
- 5 Personalised Jewellery Gift Ideas
- Making Your Own Wedding Jewellery
- How To Use Pantone’s Colour Of The Year Ultra Violet In Jewellery Making
- Top 6 Chains For Your Jewellery Designs
- 14 Beachcombing Tips For Beginners
- Autumn Jewellery Inspiration
- Protecting Your Hands When Jewellery Making
- Minimalist Jewellers To Follow On Instagram Right Now
- Using Charms In Your Jewellery Designs
- International Beading Week Interview
- Soldering For Jewellers Book Review
- Make Your Own Festival Jewellery
- 10 Tips For Creating A Jewellery Wedding Collection
- Customer Creations in 2016
- 10 Reasons To Do Jewellery Making With Your Kids
- Our Favourite Halloween Inspired Jewellery Designs
- 9 of Our Favourite Christmas Inspired Jewellery Designs
- 5 Minute Handmade Jewellery Gifts This Christmas
- 6 Ways To Support Small Businesses This Christmas