Customisable Earrings For Non Pierced Ears
Earrings for non pierced ears are available in a range of styles - here we show 2 options to choose from including ear screws and clip on earrings! Both of these earring settings have a loop, which gives you the opportunity to get creative and attach your favourite charms or handmade designs.
These earrings for non pierced ears are perfect for children who want to wear earrings and offers them a chance to have a go at jewellery making too by customising them with beads and charms. If making with a child, just make sure you are supervising when making these earrings together and when they are wearing them.
These plated ear screws with loop are available in silver and gold plated. They comfortably fit onto your ear with no need for a piercing - simply screw the part at the back closer until they are secured on your ear.
In the featured design, we've added some paua shell star charms with the help of jump rings to create an eye catching design!
Clip On Earrings
Clip on earrings are the most popular form of earring for non pierced ears and easily snap onto your ear lobe to hang securely in place. Due to the loops on the earirngs you can easily customise them with your favourite charms and gemstones just like the earrings below featuring paua shell discs.
Shop Supplies With Kernowcraft
Jump rings are essential for connecting components of jewellery together.
Choose from plated, sterling silver, gold filled, 9ct gold and rose gold filled jump rings in a range of sizes - all available on our website.
Use a pair of snipe nose or flat nose pliers to twist open and close jump rings.
Get Creative With Gemstone Beads!
Earring settings with loops make it so easy to attach your favourite beads to with the help of head pins. Simply place your favourite beads onto the head pin, cut any excess with wire cutters and form a loop which can be attached to the loop for a quick and simple design. Take a look at two kits below featuring our gold plated ear screws for non pierced ears.
Explore More Jewellery Making Ideas With Kernowcraft
If you want to create your own handmade jewellery for pierced ears, we have a range of earring settings to choose from to combine with your favourite gemstones.
Interested in making your own jewellery but not sure where to start? Explore our jewellery making kits aimed at beginners, with step by step instructions and a handy one-click shopping list.
Also in this section:
- How To Make Your Own Chakra Jewellery
- Our Favourite Customer Designs Of 2022
- Handmade Garnet Jewellery Designs We Love
- Trending Magenta Gemstones & Jewellery Designs
- Top 12 Best Selling Gemstone Cabochons
- Our Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2021
- 12 Good Luck Charms To Add To Your Jewellery
- Handmade Jewellery Creations Using Turquoise
- Handmade Birthstone Jewellery Inspiration
- Our Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2020
- 12 Things To Do At Home If You Love Jewellery Making
- Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2019
- 20 Handmade Heart Jewellery Designs
- 16 Amethyst Jewellery Designs We Love
- Easy Handmade Mother's Day Jewellery Gift Ideas
- 11 Amazing Handmade Aquamarine Jewellery Designs
- 17 Jewellery Designs Using Liver Of Sulphur
- Customisable Earrings For Non Pierced Ears
- 25 Additional Jewellery Making Supplies For Your Collection
- Our Favourite #KernowcraftXmas Designs
- 25 Jewellers Creating Bespoke Engagement Rings
- 15 Statement Onyx Jewellery Designs We Love
- 9 Gemstone Ring Designs We're Obsessed With
- What Is Rose Gold Filled?
- Australian Opal Jewellery Designs
- Handmade Floral Jewellery Designs
- Using Crystals For Jewellery Making
- 4 Easy Jewellery Making Projects For Kids
- Handmade Father's Day Gifts
- 4 Reasons To Do A Craft Course
- Chunky Chains & DIY Projects
- DIY Hair Accessories With Gemstones
- 18 Handmade Emerald Jewellery Designs
- What Is Granulation & Jewellery Designs We Love
- 10 Jewellery Making YouTube Channels To Watch
- Favourite Customer Designs Of 2018
- Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2017
- 11 Easy Handmade Christmas Jewellery Making Projects
- Prosecco & Rubies’ Top Tips for Buying the Perfect Gift
- 8 Jewellery Projects To Release Your Inner Dark Side
- Out Of This World, Galaxy Jewellery Designs!
- How Has Making Jewellery Helped You?
- Opal Jewellery Designs We Love Right Now
- 4 Jewellery Making Books For Beginners
- 16 Sea Glass Designs We Love
- Jewellery Making With Peridot
- Jewellery Designs Using Ruby Gemstones
- 10 Essentials For A Busy Jeweller
- 20 Boho Inspired Jewellery Designs
- What Jewellers Think Of Alligator Tape
- Top 20 #KernowcraftNature Designs
- The Gemstones For Nature Lovers
- How To Help The Environment As A Jewellery Designer
- 14 Jewellery Designs Inspired By Nature
- 22 Jewellery Designs Inspired By The Sea
- 5 Personalised Jewellery Gift Ideas
- Making Your Own Wedding Jewellery
- How To Use Pantone’s Colour Of The Year Ultra Violet In Jewellery Making
- Top 6 Chains For Your Jewellery Designs
- 14 Beachcombing Tips For Beginners
- Autumn Jewellery Inspiration
- Protecting Your Hands When Jewellery Making
- Minimalist Jewellers To Follow On Instagram Right Now
- Using Charms In Your Jewellery Designs
- International Beading Week Interview
- Soldering For Jewellers Book Review
- Make Your Own Festival Jewellery
- 10 Tips For Creating A Jewellery Wedding Collection
- Customer Creations in 2016
- 10 Reasons To Do Jewellery Making With Your Kids
- Our Favourite Halloween Inspired Jewellery Designs
- 9 of Our Favourite Christmas Inspired Jewellery Designs
- 5 Minute Handmade Jewellery Gifts This Christmas
- 6 Ways To Support Small Businesses This Christmas