Our Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2021
Every single year we love to look back over the incredible handmade jewellery our customers have made using our gemstones and supplies! During these uncertain times, it's so important to be creative and do the things which bring you joy. This year, it's been a pleasure to watch our customers grow in their skills, launch their own businesses and grow in confidence. We're so thankful for social media, which continues to be a great way for us to connect with our customers and discover new jewellers, it makes us appreciate this ever-growing community of makers so much!
So! Let's take a look at some of our favourite handmade jewellery designs below, showcasing a wide range of techniques and skills - with so many beautiful gemstones featuring too. We hope you love them as much as we do and maybe they'll inspire your designs for the new year. We can't wait to see what you all have in store for us next year! Make sure you're following us on social media (find us on Instagram & Facebook @kernowcraft) and don't forget to tag us in your designs and use #kernowcraft for a chance to feature.
Discover Some Of Our Favourite 2021 Jewellery Designs...
Jewellery By Eilatan: "Some up close details of my latest custom. 9K Gold ring with a beautiful Sea Green Quartz. To say this was a challenging piece for me would be a huge understatement. Literal blood, sweat and tears went into this. It was my first time doing a prong setting, first time working with a faceted stone and first time working in gold. Perseverance is key. And I’m hella in love with this piece."
Evren Blue: "For me, there's something about these beautiful gold and lemon quartz teardrop earrings which fit this prompt so beautifully...maybe it's the natural teardrop shape and the way the lemon quartz hangs like a rain drop on a leaf. They certainly feel very spring like and fresh to me, what do you think?"
Ceomara Jewellery: "A little experimenting in the studio today. I saw this on the Kernowcraft's 12 Months of Metal tutorials by Kim Thomson and had to give it a go. This is a sapphire coloured cubic zirconia stone set into a silver pebble. Some of the stones I was using today seemed to lose their colour but I am so glad these beautiful blues didn’t."
Carolyn Anne Jewellery: "This dainty choker features pretty faceted multicoloured cracked agate beads and a single white oval freshwater pearl that have been strung on high quality stringing wire and finished with a spring-ring clasp and a handcrafted 1.5" extension chain. All components are 14k gold-filled."
Forest Of Silver: "This octopus necklace was a lot of fun to make. Inspired by a commission I had last year, this lovely little chap is handcrafted in fine silver. It took a long time to design and make this one, mainly because of all those tentacles."
Make It With Kim: "One of your sapphires inherited from Mr Larkman. I've stepped down from one of my teaching venues so I can concentrate on #LarkmansLegacy throughout 2022. Can't wait to have the time to make again."
Beside The Seaside Creations: "These unique and unusual stones have a very ocean-like quality to them. They make me think of looking below the surface of the sea down onto the reefs below. They were originally used in jewellery making dating as far back as around 300BC...but they were used then as an ingredient to solder gold together! Chrysocolla was also used to create colour pigment for renaissance paintings."
Silverpickle: "One of your fabulous Pink Sapphires in 9ct gold."
If you love using Kernowcraft gemstones and jewellery making supplies, follow us for inspiration, tutorials and customer designs. Don't forget to tag us in your jewellery designs and use #Kernowcraft for a chance to feature - we love seeing your creations.
Also in this section:
- How To Make Your Own Chakra Jewellery
- Our Favourite Customer Designs Of 2022
- Handmade Garnet Jewellery Designs We Love
- Trending Magenta Gemstones & Jewellery Designs
- Top 12 Best Selling Gemstone Cabochons
- Our Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2021
- 12 Good Luck Charms To Add To Your Jewellery
- Handmade Jewellery Creations Using Turquoise
- Handmade Birthstone Jewellery Inspiration
- Our Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2020
- 12 Things To Do At Home If You Love Jewellery Making
- Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2019
- 20 Handmade Heart Jewellery Designs
- 16 Amethyst Jewellery Designs We Love
- Easy Handmade Mother's Day Jewellery Gift Ideas
- 11 Amazing Handmade Aquamarine Jewellery Designs
- 17 Jewellery Designs Using Liver Of Sulphur
- Customisable Earrings For Non Pierced Ears
- 25 Additional Jewellery Making Supplies For Your Collection
- Our Favourite #KernowcraftXmas Designs
- 25 Jewellers Creating Bespoke Engagement Rings
- 15 Statement Onyx Jewellery Designs We Love
- 9 Gemstone Ring Designs We're Obsessed With
- What Is Rose Gold Filled?
- Australian Opal Jewellery Designs
- Handmade Floral Jewellery Designs
- Using Crystals For Jewellery Making
- 4 Easy Jewellery Making Projects For Kids
- Handmade Father's Day Gifts
- 4 Reasons To Do A Craft Course
- Chunky Chains & DIY Projects
- DIY Hair Accessories With Gemstones
- 18 Handmade Emerald Jewellery Designs
- What Is Granulation & Jewellery Designs We Love
- 10 Jewellery Making YouTube Channels To Watch
- Favourite Customer Designs Of 2018
- Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2017
- 11 Easy Handmade Christmas Jewellery Making Projects
- Prosecco & Rubies’ Top Tips for Buying the Perfect Gift
- 8 Jewellery Projects To Release Your Inner Dark Side
- Out Of This World, Galaxy Jewellery Designs!
- How Has Making Jewellery Helped You?
- Opal Jewellery Designs We Love Right Now
- 4 Jewellery Making Books For Beginners
- 16 Sea Glass Designs We Love
- Jewellery Making With Peridot
- Jewellery Designs Using Ruby Gemstones
- 10 Essentials For A Busy Jeweller
- 20 Boho Inspired Jewellery Designs
- What Jewellers Think Of Alligator Tape
- Top 20 #KernowcraftNature Designs
- The Gemstones For Nature Lovers
- How To Help The Environment As A Jewellery Designer
- 14 Jewellery Designs Inspired By Nature
- 22 Jewellery Designs Inspired By The Sea
- 5 Personalised Jewellery Gift Ideas
- Making Your Own Wedding Jewellery
- How To Use Pantone’s Colour Of The Year Ultra Violet In Jewellery Making
- Top 6 Chains For Your Jewellery Designs
- 14 Beachcombing Tips For Beginners
- Autumn Jewellery Inspiration
- Protecting Your Hands When Jewellery Making
- Minimalist Jewellers To Follow On Instagram Right Now
- Using Charms In Your Jewellery Designs
- International Beading Week Interview
- Soldering For Jewellers Book Review
- Make Your Own Festival Jewellery
- 10 Tips For Creating A Jewellery Wedding Collection
- Customer Creations in 2016
- 10 Reasons To Do Jewellery Making With Your Kids
- Our Favourite Halloween Inspired Jewellery Designs
- 9 of Our Favourite Christmas Inspired Jewellery Designs
- 5 Minute Handmade Jewellery Gifts This Christmas
- 6 Ways To Support Small Businesses This Christmas
HAVE A QUESTION?
If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with our friendly team who will be more than happy to give you advice over email or on the phone.
You can learn more and find inspiration by visiting our Jewellery Making Tutorials, Jewellery Making Kits and YouTube Channel. Don't forget to follow us on social media and tag us in your designs on Instagram & Facebook, we would love to see!