20 Handmade Heart Jewellery Designs
With Valentine's Day approaching, we thought we would share our favourite heart shaped jewellery designs by our talented customers!
Have you ever used hearts in your handmade jewellery? Discover our heart shaped gemstone cabochons, faceted stones, beads and charms on our website.
Hearts are an unusual shape to use in jewellery making and while they can be a challenge to set or incorporate into your designs, the end result is magical. We hope these unique designs from stone setting to wire work inspires you to add some romance to your makes...
Tag @Kernowcraft in your handmade heart jewellery on Instagram for a chance to feature
Rhodolite Garnet Heart Ring
Kate Seow, from Prosecco & Rubies has made the most spectacular heart-shaped ring with a heart-shaped rhodolite garnet, sourced from Kernowcraft in a delicate claw-setting. "It was an absolute so-and-so to set!" - but definitely worth the struggle!
Hammered Drop Heart Earrings
Ann Gilbert Jewellery creates these lovely sterling silver heart earrings, we love the textured effect and we can imagine how sparkly they are in the light!
Wavy Heart Pendant
Dawn Wedge, DHW Silver has made this beautiful 'wavy' heart pendant - a simple interpretation of filigree work.
Gold & Silver Heart Ring
Seastone used recycled gold and silver to create this heart ring. "The gold was from my grandfather’s wedding ring and I have made a piece of jewellery with a gold heart for mum, sister and myself using it."
Heart & Rainbow Necklace
Little Silver Star "Lots of people loving and asking about this pendant yesterday. She's called Flaming Heats and has a rainbow titanium druzy quartz (sourced from Kernowcraft) a heart shaped druzy quartz and two pink chalcedony and a pink banded agate. Lush. She has hearts stamped around the side and she's also reversible."
How amazing is this detailed, textured heart pendant with dark patina by Wrixton Smyth Creations?
Two Of A Kind Heart Bracelets
Frances Tandy, Working 925 Jewellery - “Two of A Kind Botanical Heart Bracelets. I make each pair using the same leaf so that each heart is a truly unique left and right. Sold in pairs to gift for friendship, love or commitment."
Heart Birthday Bangle
We love jewellery with meaning! This design by Kirsty Halsey from The Little Black Cat features a little heart charm on the bangle and a hand stamped message.
Children's Drawing Necklace
We love this idea! Made By Daisy turns children's drawings and people's handwriting into wonderful pieces of jewellery that can be cherished. This design features a family portrait by a child inside a heart shape! What a great gift and thoughtful gift idea.
Katherine Clay from Silver Magpie says this is her most popular design and we can see why!
Copper & Silver Heart Ring
Louise Price from Kent Beach Silver creates stunning sea glass jewellery, we love this silver and copper sea glass and heart ring.
Layered Heart Necklace
Caroline Burton, 3Sea Silver creates a layered heart necklace, with the hearts representing a mother and three daughters.
Rose Quartz Heart Necklace
This design by Lauren Humphris, Lunavi Creations is so effective! Featuring a rose quartz stone, shining through this die cut sterling silver heart pendant.
Also in this section:
- How To Make Your Own Chakra Jewellery
- Our Favourite Customer Designs Of 2022
- Handmade Garnet Jewellery Designs We Love
- Trending Magenta Gemstones & Jewellery Designs
- Top 12 Best Selling Gemstone Cabochons
- Our Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2021
- 12 Good Luck Charms To Add To Your Jewellery
- Handmade Jewellery Creations Using Turquoise
- Handmade Birthstone Jewellery Inspiration
- Our Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2020
- 12 Things To Do At Home If You Love Jewellery Making
- Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2019
- 20 Handmade Heart Jewellery Designs
- 16 Amethyst Jewellery Designs We Love
- Easy Handmade Mother's Day Jewellery Gift Ideas
- 11 Amazing Handmade Aquamarine Jewellery Designs
- 17 Jewellery Designs Using Liver Of Sulphur
- Customisable Earrings For Non Pierced Ears
- 25 Additional Jewellery Making Supplies For Your Collection
- Our Favourite #KernowcraftXmas Designs
- 25 Jewellers Creating Bespoke Engagement Rings
- 15 Statement Onyx Jewellery Designs We Love
- 9 Gemstone Ring Designs We're Obsessed With
- What Is Rose Gold Filled?
- Australian Opal Jewellery Designs
- Handmade Floral Jewellery Designs
- Using Crystals For Jewellery Making
- 4 Easy Jewellery Making Projects For Kids
- Handmade Father's Day Gifts
- 4 Reasons To Do A Craft Course
- Chunky Chains & DIY Projects
- DIY Hair Accessories With Gemstones
- 18 Handmade Emerald Jewellery Designs
- What Is Granulation & Jewellery Designs We Love
- 10 Jewellery Making YouTube Channels To Watch
- Favourite Customer Designs Of 2018
- Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2017
- 11 Easy Handmade Christmas Jewellery Making Projects
- Prosecco & Rubies’ Top Tips for Buying the Perfect Gift
- 8 Jewellery Projects To Release Your Inner Dark Side
- Out Of This World, Galaxy Jewellery Designs!
- How Has Making Jewellery Helped You?
- Opal Jewellery Designs We Love Right Now
- 4 Jewellery Making Books For Beginners
- 16 Sea Glass Designs We Love
- Jewellery Making With Peridot
- Jewellery Designs Using Ruby Gemstones
- 10 Essentials For A Busy Jeweller
- 20 Boho Inspired Jewellery Designs
- What Jewellers Think Of Alligator Tape
- Top 20 #KernowcraftNature Designs
- The Gemstones For Nature Lovers
- How To Help The Environment As A Jewellery Designer
- 14 Jewellery Designs Inspired By Nature
- 22 Jewellery Designs Inspired By The Sea
- 5 Personalised Jewellery Gift Ideas
- Making Your Own Wedding Jewellery
- How To Use Pantone’s Colour Of The Year Ultra Violet In Jewellery Making
- Top 6 Chains For Your Jewellery Designs
- 14 Beachcombing Tips For Beginners
- Autumn Jewellery Inspiration
- Protecting Your Hands When Jewellery Making
- Minimalist Jewellers To Follow On Instagram Right Now
- Using Charms In Your Jewellery Designs
- International Beading Week Interview
- Soldering For Jewellers Book Review
- Make Your Own Festival Jewellery
- 10 Tips For Creating A Jewellery Wedding Collection
- Customer Creations in 2016
- 10 Reasons To Do Jewellery Making With Your Kids
- Our Favourite Halloween Inspired Jewellery Designs
- 9 of Our Favourite Christmas Inspired Jewellery Designs
- 5 Minute Handmade Jewellery Gifts This Christmas
- 6 Ways To Support Small Businesses This Christmas