25 Jewellers Creating Bespoke Engagement Rings
Get ready to fall in love!
We're sharing some of our favourite engagement rings from talented jewellers, including Kernowcraft customers using statement gems to create jaw dropping designs like no other. From eye catching salt and pepper diamonds, sea glass to mesmerising sapphires! Each ring has been handcrafted to create a bespoke design.
Scroll down to the bottom of this page to discover interviews with jewellers sharing their insight in designing engagement rings and find out more about the jewellers behind the designs.
Tag @Kernowcraft in your handmade engagement rings on Instagram for a chance to feature
"Sometimes my job involves patience. And boy was I patient with this one! Seán loved our Campbell engagement ring, but wanted to add rubies somewhere. We came up with this set which slot together. Wear the wedding ring either way, so the rubies all nestle together on one side, or so the rubies and tiny diamond hug each other."
"Beautifully dainty 1mm round gauge ring, with 3.5mm round brilliant cut diamond. Understated, yet exquisite piece is perfect for that very special loved one. This handcrafted ring is lightly planished to give a glistening effect to the ring shank subtle yet eye catching, with a solid gold setting to hold that beautiful sparkly diamond with a unique milled edge inspired by a sunbeam.
"Finding the way took on many forms. Just like water does, on its way to becoming one. One river, one ocean, one teardrop. She changed her shape to fit your path, the path that leads you home. Custom rose cut pear diamond ring and curved salt and pepper diamond nesting band, both in gold."
"Hammered and oxidised men’s ring with a rustic black channel running all the way around the band! This was possibly the hardest ring I’ve ever made as it was just so hard to form! Working with thick metal really has its challenges but I’ll always be pleased with how this creation turned out. I’m so pleased I still have it as it was one of the first things I ever made!"
"I have a feeling quite a few beautiful dreams and wishes will be coming true this Christmas. I adore the pale olive sea glass paired in this three stone ring with 18ct yellow heirloom gold and white diamonds. A sweet 9ct recycled gold pear solitaire, with subtle hammer-textured band."
"2 carat antique cushion cut lab diamond set in 9ct white gold💎😍This has been the hardest ring I’ve made so far, claw settings are something of a work in progress / trial (multiple times) and error process with me still, but I’m really pleased with how this has turned out."
Loura Lala Rose
"First (and possibly last) ever go at a claw setting! It is uneven and perfectly imperfect! I made it for myself... (fiance bought the moonstone!) variety is the spice of life and all!"
Meet The Jewellers Creating Bespoke Engagement Rings
Based in Cornwall, Lucy and her team love using statement gems and creating cutting edge handcrafted jewellery - including alternative wedding jewellery. Discover the designs and find out more about their business in the interview...
With over 3,000 Etsy sales, Will shares his top tips for success and shares insight into his contemporary designs loved by people from across the world.
Sam, Blackacre's founder has been our customer for over 17 years. Blackacre offers stunning engagement, wedding and eternity jewellery - find out about more about his business and jewellery making journey.
Jenny from Sea Surf Rocks shares her design process of making this wonderful salt and pepper diamond engagement ring!
"Making an engagement ring for someone can seem incredibly daunting at first. You want it to be perfect as much as your client does, but if you take the time to plan it out, make test pieces if required and give yourself enough time to make it, you’ll be fine!"
Read the post and see behind the scenes...
Also in this section:
- How To Make Your Own Chakra Jewellery
- Our Favourite Customer Designs Of 2022
- Handmade Garnet Jewellery Designs We Love
- Trending Magenta Gemstones & Jewellery Designs
- Top 12 Best Selling Gemstone Cabochons
- Our Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2021
- 12 Good Luck Charms To Add To Your Jewellery
- Handmade Jewellery Creations Using Turquoise
- Handmade Birthstone Jewellery Inspiration
- Our Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2020
- 12 Things To Do At Home If You Love Jewellery Making
- Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2019
- 20 Handmade Heart Jewellery Designs
- 16 Amethyst Jewellery Designs We Love
- Easy Handmade Mother's Day Jewellery Gift Ideas
- 11 Amazing Handmade Aquamarine Jewellery Designs
- 17 Jewellery Designs Using Liver Of Sulphur
- Customisable Earrings For Non Pierced Ears
- 25 Additional Jewellery Making Supplies For Your Collection
- Our Favourite #KernowcraftXmas Designs
- 25 Jewellers Creating Bespoke Engagement Rings
- 15 Statement Onyx Jewellery Designs We Love
- 9 Gemstone Ring Designs We're Obsessed With
- What Is Rose Gold Filled?
- Australian Opal Jewellery Designs
- Handmade Floral Jewellery Designs
- Using Crystals For Jewellery Making
- 4 Easy Jewellery Making Projects For Kids
- Handmade Father's Day Gifts
- 4 Reasons To Do A Craft Course
- Chunky Chains & DIY Projects
- DIY Hair Accessories With Gemstones
- 18 Handmade Emerald Jewellery Designs
- What Is Granulation & Jewellery Designs We Love
- 10 Jewellery Making YouTube Channels To Watch
- Favourite Customer Designs Of 2018
- Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2017
- 11 Easy Handmade Christmas Jewellery Making Projects
- Prosecco & Rubies’ Top Tips for Buying the Perfect Gift
- 8 Jewellery Projects To Release Your Inner Dark Side
- Out Of This World, Galaxy Jewellery Designs!
- How Has Making Jewellery Helped You?
- Opal Jewellery Designs We Love Right Now
- 4 Jewellery Making Books For Beginners
- 16 Sea Glass Designs We Love
- Jewellery Making With Peridot
- Jewellery Designs Using Ruby Gemstones
- 10 Essentials For A Busy Jeweller
- 20 Boho Inspired Jewellery Designs
- What Jewellers Think Of Alligator Tape
- Top 20 #KernowcraftNature Designs
- The Gemstones For Nature Lovers
- How To Help The Environment As A Jewellery Designer
- 14 Jewellery Designs Inspired By Nature
- 22 Jewellery Designs Inspired By The Sea
- 5 Personalised Jewellery Gift Ideas
- Making Your Own Wedding Jewellery
- How To Use Pantone’s Colour Of The Year Ultra Violet In Jewellery Making
- Top 6 Chains For Your Jewellery Designs
- 14 Beachcombing Tips For Beginners
- Autumn Jewellery Inspiration
- Protecting Your Hands When Jewellery Making
- Minimalist Jewellers To Follow On Instagram Right Now
- Using Charms In Your Jewellery Designs
- International Beading Week Interview
- Soldering For Jewellers Book Review
- Make Your Own Festival Jewellery
- 10 Tips For Creating A Jewellery Wedding Collection
- Customer Creations in 2016
- 10 Reasons To Do Jewellery Making With Your Kids
- Our Favourite Halloween Inspired Jewellery Designs
- 9 of Our Favourite Christmas Inspired Jewellery Designs
- 5 Minute Handmade Jewellery Gifts This Christmas
- 6 Ways To Support Small Businesses This Christmas