5 Minute Handmade Jewellery Making Gifts This Christmas
Thinking of making some handmade jewellery designs this Christmas? Jewellery making doesn't have to require lots of time, tools or skill! We share with you some simple, beginner friendly designs you can make in no time using our high quality jewellery making supplies below.
What's brilliant about gallery wire settings is that the claws are flexible, making them so easy to set. All you need to do is place your favourite cabochon gemstone in the setting and use a bezel rocker or pusher to gently push the wire over the stone to secure it in place.
What cabochon will you use? Don't forget to choose the same size setting as your stone!
Who wouldn't want a beautiful handmade ring for Christmas? You can choose a beautiful cabochon gemstone to complete the look! They're adjustable, meaning you won't need to worry about the size of your friend's finger when creating it.
Some rings will need a touch of Devcon 5 Minute Epoxy Glue to secure the gemstone, whereas rings with gallery wire simply need a bezel rocker or pusher to push the stone in place. It's really that easy!
Memory wire is a fantastic threading material that allows you to create beautiful jewellery designs easily. It's a hard, rigid, pre-coiled wire which holds its shape - unlike regular metal jewellery wire, memory wire cannot be manipulated to change its shape.
Follow our tutorial where we show you how to make a simple bracelet design and three ways to finish your designs professionally. This is a great project to experiment with your favourite gemstone beads and charms!
Make A Simple Charm Necklace
Charms have so many uses such as creating bracelets, adding to pendants or using as earrings. If you want something easy, simply add your favourite charm to a chain to make a beautiful necklace.
Don't forget most charms require a jump ring to hang from a necklet chain.
We have so many charms to choose from, the hard part is finding the perfect one for your friend!
Our hidden treasures! Did you know we have a whole range of beautiful gemstone pendants. Perfect for a last minute Christmas gift! Simply add your favourite necklet chain or cord to complete the look.
After creating your handmade Christmas gift, it's time to present it with something special.
Whether you choose a simple gift bag or a luxury presentation box, the choice is yours! We have a whole range available, just take your pick.
Struggling to find the perfect gift? A jewellery making gift voucher could be the best present to give this Christmas. If you have a creative person in your life who loves jewellery, or you think they'd love to give it a try, why not give them a gift voucher to enjoy.
It could be their new year project!
After more inspiration and ideas? Head over to our jewellery making kits, filled with beginner friendly projects. Our kits have online step by step instructions and a handy one-click shopping list.
Make It Personal...
Wondering what gemstone to use in your handmade jewellery designs? Why not create designs using your loved one's birthstones! Check out our full range of birthstones online now.
Also in this section:
- How To Make Your Own Chakra Jewellery
- Our Favourite Customer Designs Of 2022
- Handmade Garnet Jewellery Designs We Love
- Trending Magenta Gemstones & Jewellery Designs
- Top 12 Best Selling Gemstone Cabochons
- Our Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2021
- 12 Good Luck Charms To Add To Your Jewellery
- Handmade Jewellery Creations Using Turquoise
- Handmade Birthstone Jewellery Inspiration
- Our Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2020
- 12 Things To Do At Home If You Love Jewellery Making
- Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2019
- 20 Handmade Heart Jewellery Designs
- 16 Amethyst Jewellery Designs We Love
- Easy Handmade Mother's Day Jewellery Gift Ideas
- 11 Amazing Handmade Aquamarine Jewellery Designs
- 17 Jewellery Designs Using Liver Of Sulphur
- Customisable Earrings For Non Pierced Ears
- 25 Additional Jewellery Making Supplies For Your Collection
- Our Favourite #KernowcraftXmas Designs
- 25 Jewellers Creating Bespoke Engagement Rings
- 15 Statement Onyx Jewellery Designs We Love
- 9 Gemstone Ring Designs We're Obsessed With
- What Is Rose Gold Filled?
- Australian Opal Jewellery Designs
- Handmade Floral Jewellery Designs
- Using Crystals For Jewellery Making
- 4 Easy Jewellery Making Projects For Kids
- Handmade Father's Day Gifts
- 4 Reasons To Do A Craft Course
- Chunky Chains & DIY Projects
- DIY Hair Accessories With Gemstones
- 18 Handmade Emerald Jewellery Designs
- What Is Granulation & Jewellery Designs We Love
- 10 Jewellery Making YouTube Channels To Watch
- Favourite Customer Designs Of 2018
- Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2017
- 11 Easy Handmade Christmas Jewellery Making Projects
- Prosecco & Rubies’ Top Tips for Buying the Perfect Gift
- 8 Jewellery Projects To Release Your Inner Dark Side
- Out Of This World, Galaxy Jewellery Designs!
- How Has Making Jewellery Helped You?
- Opal Jewellery Designs We Love Right Now
- 4 Jewellery Making Books For Beginners
- 16 Sea Glass Designs We Love
- Jewellery Making With Peridot
- Jewellery Designs Using Ruby Gemstones
- 10 Essentials For A Busy Jeweller
- 20 Boho Inspired Jewellery Designs
- What Jewellers Think Of Alligator Tape
- Top 20 #KernowcraftNature Designs
- The Gemstones For Nature Lovers
- How To Help The Environment As A Jewellery Designer
- 14 Jewellery Designs Inspired By Nature
- 22 Jewellery Designs Inspired By The Sea
- 5 Personalised Jewellery Gift Ideas
- Making Your Own Wedding Jewellery
- How To Use Pantone’s Colour Of The Year Ultra Violet In Jewellery Making
- Top 6 Chains For Your Jewellery Designs
- 14 Beachcombing Tips For Beginners
- Autumn Jewellery Inspiration
- Protecting Your Hands When Jewellery Making
- Minimalist Jewellers To Follow On Instagram Right Now
- Using Charms In Your Jewellery Designs
- International Beading Week Interview
- Soldering For Jewellers Book Review
- Make Your Own Festival Jewellery
- 10 Tips For Creating A Jewellery Wedding Collection
- Customer Creations in 2016
- 10 Reasons To Do Jewellery Making With Your Kids
- Our Favourite Halloween Inspired Jewellery Designs
- 9 of Our Favourite Christmas Inspired Jewellery Designs
- 5 Minute Handmade Jewellery Gifts This Christmas
- 6 Ways To Support Small Businesses This Christmas
HAVE A QUESTION?
If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with our friendly team who will be more than happy to give you advice over email or on the phone.
You can learn more and find inspiration by visiting our Jewellery Making Tutorials, Jewellery Making Kits and YouTube Channel. Don't forget to follow us on social media and tag us in your designs on Instagram & Facebook, we would love to see!