Favourite Customer Designs Of 2018
2018 has been a brilliant year for makers and we've loved being inspired by all the unique and beautiful handmade jewellery designs on social media. We love nothing more than supporting jewellery makers by sharing their designs, we find so much joy in being tagged in a design using our gemstones and supplies.
In this post, we've featured some of our favourite jewellery designs from 2018 - we hope they inspire you!
theclerkenwelljeweller - "Map of This Life. WIP. Bespoke laser cut silver ring with garnets. Kernowcraft bezels and stones."
Jordan Lily Designs - "Introducing my new bee collection! 🎉 I am so pleased with how these came out, from the initial idea to final product! The little bees are made from brass, and sit on solid silver hexagons, hand-forged in my workspace 🐝"
Vikki Hall Jewellery - "Ladies and Gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure to introduce you to The Cosmos Collection - my debut jewellery collection!"
Art Pocket Jewellery - "Necklace with impressive Charoite gemstone. Don’t worry if you’ve never heard of it. Most people won’t have. It was only discovered in 1978 and only comes from one place – a small deposit close to the Chara River, near the small town of Aldan, in Siberia, Russia. Due to the extreme cold, they are only able to mine for a few months every summer – a blanket of snow covers the mine for most of the year."
Midnight Alchemy Designs - "I’ve been busy working on some new pieces that are coming along nicely but are definitely at the polishing stage now so here’s one from earlier this year inspired by Art Deco designs. This piece (and some matching earrings) is available in the store now." Featuring black tourmalinated quartz cabochons.
Moonsalt Jewellery - "Practising a new design and attempting to master a new stone setting technique with this beauty 👩🏼🏭. I have to say, this must be the prettiest little ring I have ever made!"
Speckled Heart - "Beautiful opal earring commission just finished. All those shades of blue and ultraviolet look amazing together."
North To South Jewellery - "I mentioned I was going to do something a bit wilder with the sea glass I've been setting... here is the first 'Underwater Forest' ring. Textured seaweed, bottle green bezel set sea glass, and two little 'barnacles' clinging to the side."
Sadie Jewellery - "The minute my eyes laid upon this rose cut silver diamond from Kernowcraft everything fell into place... Together the client and I chose the sea glass that would suit accordingly and then I shaped and cut them into little cabochons ready to be set alongside the sparkling diamond. The reason why I choose Kernowcraft for my diamonds is because they are ethically mined and cruelty-free. Something that I strongly believe in!"
Use #Kernowcraft and tag us on social media for the chance to be featured and so we can admire your beautiful jewellery designs!
Also in this section:
- 14 Jewellery Designs Using Metal Clay - Copy
- Trending 'Peach Fuzz' Gemstones & Jewellery Designs
- Our Favourite Customer Designs of 2023
- How To Make Your Own Chakra Jewellery
- Our Favourite Customer Designs Of 2022
- Handmade Garnet Jewellery Designs We Love
- Trending Magenta Gemstones & Jewellery Designs
- Top 12 Best Selling Gemstone Cabochons
- Our Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2021
- 12 Good Luck Charms To Add To Your Jewellery
- Handmade Jewellery Creations Using Turquoise
- Handmade Birthstone Jewellery Inspiration
- Our Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2020
- 12 Things To Do At Home If You Love Jewellery Making
- Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2019
- 20 Handmade Heart Jewellery Designs
- 16 Amethyst Jewellery Designs We Love
- Easy Handmade Mother's Day Jewellery Gift Ideas
- 11 Amazing Handmade Aquamarine Jewellery Designs
- 17 Jewellery Designs Using Liver Of Sulphur
- Customisable Earrings For Non Pierced Ears
- 25 Additional Jewellery Making Supplies For Your Collection
- Our Favourite #KernowcraftXmas Designs
- 25 Jewellers Creating Bespoke Engagement Rings
- 15 Statement Onyx Jewellery Designs We Love
- 9 Gemstone Ring Designs We're Obsessed With
- What Is Rose Gold Filled?
- Australian Opal Jewellery Designs
- Handmade Floral Jewellery Designs
- Using Crystals For Jewellery Making
- Handmade Father's Day Gifts
- 4 Reasons To Do A Craft Course
- Chunky Chains & DIY Projects
- DIY Hair Accessories With Gemstones
- 18 Handmade Emerald Jewellery Designs
- What Is Granulation & Jewellery Designs We Love
- 10 Jewellery Making YouTube Channels To Watch
- Favourite Customer Designs Of 2018
- Favourite Customer Jewellery Designs Of 2017
- 11 Easy Handmade Christmas Jewellery Making Projects
- Prosecco & Rubies’ Top Tips for Buying the Perfect Gift
- 8 Jewellery Projects To Release Your Inner Dark Side
- Out Of This World, Galaxy Jewellery Designs!
- How Has Making Jewellery Helped You?
- Opal Jewellery Designs We Love Right Now
- 4 Jewellery Making Books For Beginners
- 16 Sea Glass Designs We Love
- Jewellery Making With Peridot
- Jewellery Designs Using Ruby Gemstones
- 10 Essentials For A Busy Jeweller
- 20 Boho Inspired Jewellery Designs
- What Jewellers Think Of Alligator Tape
- Top 20 #KernowcraftNature Designs
- The Gemstones For Nature Lovers
- How To Help The Environment As A Jewellery Designer
- 14 Jewellery Designs Inspired By Nature
- 22 Jewellery Designs Inspired By The Sea
- 5 Personalised Jewellery Gift Ideas
- Making Your Own Wedding Jewellery
- How To Use Pantone’s Colour Of The Year Ultra Violet In Jewellery Making
- Top 6 Chains For Your Jewellery Designs
- 14 Beachcombing Tips For Beginners
- Autumn Jewellery Inspiration
- Protecting Your Hands When Jewellery Making
- Minimalist Jewellers To Follow On Instagram Right Now
- Using Charms In Your Jewellery Designs
- International Beading Week Interview
- Soldering For Jewellers Book Review
- Make Your Own Festival Jewellery
- 10 Tips For Creating A Jewellery Wedding Collection
- Customer Creations in 2016
- 10 Reasons To Do Jewellery Making With Your Kids
- Our Favourite Halloween Inspired Jewellery Designs
- 9 of Our Favourite Christmas Inspired Jewellery Designs
- 5 Minute Handmade Jewellery Gifts This Christmas
- 6 Ways To Support Small Businesses This Christmas