Returns & Exchanges
We hope you're happy with your order
We want you to be happy with every part of your shopping experience with us, so we have created our own hassle-free returns and exchanges service so we can quickly and efficiently help you with the return of your goods. All the information you need for returns and exchanges can be found below, including frequently asked questions.
Thinking of returning an item?
If for any reason you are not satisfied with an item, you have 30 days to return it to us in the same condition as it was shipped to you, unused and in its original packaging.
Follow our steps below on how to place a return.
Terms & conditions
- You have 30 days to return a product to us in the same condition as it was shipped to you, unused and in its original packaging.
- Please check your items upon arrival even if you don't intend to use them immediately and notify us of any faults or errors within 5 days of receipt.
- We do not accept returns for individual beads which were sold as a strand or individual items sold in a pack, these must be returned to us unused and as it was sold to you.
- Due to health and safety reasons, we do not accept returns on earrings, earring findings and earring backs.
- Postal charges are not refundable.
- For free gift offers, if you decide to place a return for the product which was required for the offer to be valid, the free gift must also be returned.
- If you wish to return an unwanted item it will be at your own cost, unless it is deemed faulty or was damaged in transit.
- Gemstones that have been broken by the customer due to unsuccessful wire wrapping or stone setting attempts cannot be returned.
How to place a return
2. Post the item back to us with your order number, full name, address and phone number explaining whether you would like a refund or exchange. Please also tell us the reason you are returning the item, this helps us to ensure the high quality of our products and improve our service to you. Please note: postage charges are not refundable.
2. Always return your goods in a padded envelope, no matter how small the item is. Please do not return items in a standard non-padded envelope, Royal Mail use machines with rollers to sort standard mail which can crush any items enclosed. We cannot be held responsible for items lost or damaged in the post.
3. Make sure that you use the correct return postage service. We recommend taking it to your local post office to ensure you have paid the correct postage for the size and weight of the parcel (insufficient postage can result in delays and a fine from Royal Mail). Return postage is at your own cost, unless agreed with us first.
4. For your peace of mind you may like to get proof of postage from the post office, if for any reason your parcel does not reach us, this will enable you to make a claim from Royal Mail.
We'll be in touch once we have received your return, please give us 2-3 days to process your return or exchange.
Cancelling An Order
We pride ourselves on processing orders quickly so we can get your goods to you as soon as possible, so if you should decide you want to cancel your order please get in contact with us straight away ideally by calling 01872 573888 or emailing [email protected].
If your order hasn't been processed we can cancel it for you. If your order has been processed and you wish to exercise your right to cancel your order, as stated in the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 you must inform us of your decision to "Cancel your Contract" with us in a clear written statement within 14 days of receiving your order - requests after this time will not be considered.
Goods are to be returned to us at your own cost in perfect unused condition to the returns address: Kernowcraft, Penwartha Road, Bolingey, Perranporth, Cornwall, UK, TR6 0DH. Goods must be returned or proof of posting sent no later than 14 days after the time you informed us of the wish to cancel the contract. We will process the refund within 14 days of receiving the goods or proof of posting.
Postage will be refunded at the standard rate regardless of the postage option selected on the original order.
For health and safety reasons earrings are excluded.
Frequently asked questions
Can I return part or all of my order?
As long as you follow our returns guidelines above, you may return all or part of your order for a refund or exchange. We do not accept returns for individual beads which were sold as a strand or individual items sold in a pack, these must be returned to us unused and as it was sold to you.
What happens if I don't like the stones I receive?
You are welcome to return or exchange the stones if they aren't to your liking. Did you know you can add special requests for gemstones? Whether you're after matching pairs, a particular colour, pattern or shape, just let us know in your shopping basket and our small team will personally spend time trying our very best to select the perfect gemstone for you.
What do I do if an item is missing from my order?
Please check your order as soon as you can when it arrives and let us know of us any discrepancies within 5 days of receipt. Orders are carefully checked by our team before dispatch, so please do take the time to check each bag thoroughly as we do try to keep the number of bags down to a minimum so more than one item may be in each bag. For small orders please check the front of your sales receipt, for really small items we will staple the bags to the front of the sales receipt.
What do I do if my order arrived damaged?
We do try to package all our orders well to protect them during transit, if you do receive an item and it is damaged please contact our team immediately. Please keep the item and all the packaging in case it is requested for a claim. We may ask you to send us a photograph of the damaged item via email which will make the arrangement for a replacement quicker.
An item broke during wire wrapping/setting, can I return them?
Items and gemstones that have been broken by the customer due to unsuccessful wire wrapping or stone setting attempts cannot be returned or exchanged. With wire wrapping, hole sizes vary so try not to force wire through the hole as this will put pressure on delicate gems and cause them to break. Learn more about working with beads with small holes and how to enlarge them with a bead reamer.
Do I have to pay for returns?
If you wish to return an unwanted item it will be at your own cost, unless it is deemed faulty or was damaged in transit. Please make sure the return package is protected during transit as any items damaged due to inadequate packaging cannot be considered for a refund.