These beautiful green amethyst beads combine beautifully with our gold plated shell ear screws for non pierced ears!
1. Thread 2 green amethyst beads onto a headpin.
2. Use side cutters to cut the excess headpin length leaving enough of the headpin to form a loop.
3. Using round nose pliers create a loop with the headpin at the end of the beads. Before closing the loop cut off the excess wire and use the round nose pliers to neaten the loop if needed.
4. Hook the headpin onto the loop of the earring setting and pinch the loop closed to secure in place.
5. Repeat the process to create the second earring.
You may like to get our pack of pliers & side cutters which is an economical way of buying all the pliers you will need for every project!
The Basics of Bead Stringing by Debbie Kanan
Beading Design by Kim Glover
Kernowcraft's jewellery making kits are aimed to inspire you - therefore the step by step instructions are available online only with a shopping list, where you can easily customise the design to suit you. We recommend printing or bookmarking this page ready to follow.
The suggested products used in this project are suggestions to inspire you. Products used were compatible at the time of making but do be aware that gemstones are natural and hand cut stocks can vary, so do use your own common sense as to the compatibility of each item when making.
You can buy all the products in this collection at once by clicking the button below or add individual products by clicking the button beside each one.
Total price: £0.66
Total price: £15.96
Additional information: pick 4 similar size for earrings please
Total price: £1.90