Memory wire is a fantastic threading material that allows you to create beautiful bracelet designs easily. For this project, we have used our beautiful chakra beads and combined them with gold filled flat heishi beads to create a stunning 'stacking' bracelet.
Memory wire is a hard, rigid, pre-coiled wire which holds its shape - unlike regular metal jewellery wire, memory wire cannot be manipulated to change its shape.
This design features our chakra beads which consist of red agate, peach aventurine, tiger's eye, green aventurine, magnesite, sodalite and amethyst.
Each coloured gemstone represents one of the seven chakras - wearing chakra jewellery is thought to bring positivity and balance to your life, making it a perfect gift for a loved one or treat for yourself.
2. Use round nose pliers to form a loop on one end of the wire.
3. Thread the strand of beads onto the memory wire, adding gold-filled heishi beads in between each set of colours - this bracelet uses 1 strand of chaka beads, but you can continue adding more beads if you prefer by purchasing another strand.
4. Once you've added the beads, you can trim the memory wire, leaving enough room to form another loop and for the beads to move around slightly.
5. Form another loop on the end of the memory wire.
6. Using a pair of snipe or flat nose pliers to twist open a jump ring and attach to the loop of the hamsa hand charm, attach onto the loop of the memory wire bracelet before twisting closed to secure.
Your bracelet is now complete
Make the design your own by using other gemstone beads and settings.
Kernowcraft's jewellery making kits are aimed to inspire you - therefore the step by step instructions are available online only with a shopping list, where you can easily customise the design to suit you. We recommend printing or bookmarking this page ready to follow.
The suggested products used in this project are suggestions to inspire you. Products used were compatible at the time of making but do be aware that gemstones are natural and hand cut stocks can vary, so do use your own common sense as to the compatibility of each item when making.
You can buy all the products in this collection at once by clicking the button below or add individual products by clicking the button beside each one.
Total price: £11.20
Total price: £14.95
Total price: £12.35
Total price: £1.99
Total price: £2.60