DIY Gemstone Friendship Bracelets
This beautiful little DIY friendship bracelet is really easy to create and perfect for the kids to do during the holidays. Choosing your favourite gemstones or even adding your own personal twist makes it the perfect project for a creative day.
Follow our step by step instructions below and get all the tools and supplies you need online on our website.
The great thing about this design is that it makes the ultimate friendship bracelet - and that's not restricted to just two friends! Simply choose the gemstones to best match the personality of each friend.
We have a selection of gemstone beads that work really well with this style. Each gemstone comes with its own history, full of spiritual meanings, healing properties and different energies, so you can enjoy choosing your favourites for this project.
Supplies used in this project
Follow Our Step By Step Photos
Shop Supplies With Kernowcraft
We think that the simplistic stye of this bracelet looks really pretty but there is also so much room for more! You could add more beads, or more wire strands or even attach some charms.
This jewellery wire is a popular choice for all bead stringing, offering high strength. Available in a choice of colours including gold, silver, black and white. Remember it is cheaper to buy our threads by the reel instead of per metre, especially if you are doing a few designs.
Choose your favourite gemstone beads to complete your friendship bracelets, whether you're choosing them for their healing properties or select a birthstone! With over 300 types of beads available on our website, you'll be spoilt for choice. Including precious and semi-precious gemstone beads in a range of shapes and sizes, plus a gorgeous range of metal beads.
Our pack of pliers is one of our best sellers, offering all the pliers you are likely to need for jewellery making. It also comes in a beautiful zip-up case, to keep your tools safe and easy to store. Or shop pliers individually!
The products used in this project are suggestions to inspire you. Products used were compatible at the time of making but do be aware that stocks can vary, so do use your own judgement as to the compatibility of each item when making.
Also in this section:
- Your Guide To Bead Stringing Materials For Jewellery Making
- The Essential Tools For Beading
- Beading: How To Start Jewellery Making With Lyndsey
- Answering Commonly Asked Beading Questions
- Types Of Beads For Jewellery Making
- The Difference Between Half Drilled, Top Drilled And Head Drilled Beads
- How To Use Top Drilled Beads
- Jewellery Making With Half Drilled Beads
- What Are Briolette Beads & How To Use Them
- Stringing Beads With Small Holes
- How To Make Your Bead Holes Bigger With A Bead Reamer
- Types Of Clasps For Jewellery Making
- 8 Reasons You Need A Bead Board
- How To Make A Sliding Knot
- Advice On Knotting Elastic Stretch Magic Thread
- How To Use Flex-Rite Jewellery Wire
- How To Use Crimps
- How To Make A Silkon Thread Briolette Necklace
- How To Make A Necklace With Beading Chain
- 4 Ways To Use Gemstone Donuts
- 4 Gemstone Chip Bead Project Ideas
- How To Use End Caps For Jewellery Making
- How To Make Earwires With Gemstone Beads
- How To Make A Memory Wire Bracelet
- How To Make Gemstone Bead Earrings
- How To Make A Bead Bar Necklace
- How To Make Beaded Bracelet With Flex-Rite Wire & Wire Guardians
- DIY Gemstone Friendship Bracelets
- How To Make A Beaded Bracelet With Knot Covers
- How To Make Polymer Clay Earrings
- How To Make Felt Jewellery
- DIY Mini Tassels & Jewellery Projects
HAVE A QUESTION?
If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with our friendly team who will be more than happy to give you advice over email or on the phone.
You can learn more and find inspiration by visiting our Jewellery Making Tutorials, Jewellery Making Kits and YouTube Channel. Don't forget to follow us on social media and tag us in your designs on Instagram & Facebook, we would love to see!