CM to Inches For Chain Length Conversions
All the chains we sell at Kernowcraft are sold in centimetre lengths, but for those of you who prefer to work in inches, here's our quick and simple conversion list to make things that little bit easier for you!
Also in this section:
- How To Start Jewellery Making
- How To Make Jewellery At Home
- Choosing A Jewellers Workbench
- 12 Basic Tools For Jewellery Making Beginners
- What Is A Cabochon And Faceted Stone?
- Your Guide To Metals For Jewellery Making
- Your Guide To Jewellery Findings
- Types Of Chain For Jewellery Making & Necklet Chain Length Guide
- CM to Inches For Chain Length Conversions
- Jewellery Making Tools For Cutting Metal Wire & Sheet
- A Quick Guide to Jewellery Making Hammers
- The Pliers You Need For Jewellery Making
- The Jewellery Pliers Set For Beginners
- What Are Parallel Pliers For Jewellery Making?
- How To Open And Close Jump Rings For Jewellery Making
- Types Of Earring Findings For Jewellery Making
- How To Make Earrings For Beginners
- Easy Ways To Customise Hoop Earrings
- How To Make Earwires
- 2 Ways To Make Wire Earrings
- How To Make Your Own Balled Head Pins For Earrings
- 7 Ways To Fasten A Necklace or Bracelet
- How To Make An Easy Charm Necklace
- Easy Ways To Make Charm Jewellery
- Sea Glass Jewellery Making Projects For Beginners
- How To Make A Ring: 5 Beginner Projects
- Beginner Jewellery Making Projects Using Glue
- Choosing Glue For Jewellery Making & Top Tips
- How To Use Devcon Epoxy Glue For Jewellery Making
- Time Saving Jewellery Making Tools & Supplies
- How To Make A Ring Smaller With A Ring Size Adjuster
- How To Use A Safety Chain
- How To Tighten & Loosen Earring Backs
- Everything You Need To Repair Broken Jewellery At Home
HAVE A QUESTION?
If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with our friendly team who will be more than happy to give you advice over email or on the phone.
You can learn more and find inspiration by visiting our Jewellery Making Tutorials, Jewellery Making Kits and YouTube Channel. Don't forget to follow us on social media and tag us in your designs on Instagram & Facebook, we would love to see!