We're open! Orders are being dispatched as quickly as possible by our team, read more >
This fun Christmas inspired jewellery making project is such a great way to practice your wire wrapping techniques.
It's a really simple project suitable for beginners, using only a few tools and supplies to create a design you can wear yourself or give as a handmade gift this Christmas.
Watch our video tutorial below and get all the supplies you need with Kernowcraft. Why not pop your design into one of our gift bags or boxes?
1. Cut the length of wire in half, one half for each earring.
2. Bend a small loop in the wire with round nose pliers.
3. Use snipe nose pliers to form a spiral - hold the spiral flat between the plier jaws and keep adjusting your grip as you bend your wire around itself.
4. Stretch our the spiral to form the shape of a tree.
5. Create a loop at the bottom of the tree and thread a bead onto a headpin and then through the tree.
6. Cut any excess wire using side cutters, leaving enough room to form a loop at the top of the tree.
7. Attach an earwire to complete the look.
8. Repeat this process to create another Christmas tree earring.
Subscribe for free jewellery making advice, inspiration, new product updates & exclusive offers