Jewellery Packaging Ideas
So you've made beautiful handmade jewellery but how are you going to present it?
Whether you're giving your jeweller as a gift or selling your jewellery as a business and at craft fairs, your packaging speaks volumes and can make all the difference.
Choosing jewellery packaging can be difficult with so many options available. In this post, we share with you our best selling range of jewellery packaging from gift bags, velvet boxes to display packaging.
You can get creative with jewellery packaging by adding decorative elements such as using ribbon around the box, adding a sticker of your business logo or adding a tag with a special note.
Discover your packaging options below and be inspired...
Gift bags are a simple way to present your handmade jewellery as a gift. It's informal and affordable, making it perfect for a friend but can also work great at craft fairs for keeping the jewellery safe.
Presentation boxes come in all shapes and sizes. They are also available in a range of materials so you can choose the best design to suit your style and designs. Whether you're after affordability or luxury, we've got the packaging options you need. Check out some of our gift boxes below including cardboard, linen card, velvet and plastic boxes.
Also in this section:
- 8 Reasons To Do A Jewellery Making Course
- 5 Steps To Creating A Profitable Jewellery Business
- Jewellery Photography Guide
- 12 Tips When Taking Photos Of Jewellery On Your Phone
- 5 Tips for Photographing Your Jewellery
- Jewellery Packaging Ideas
- 10 Packaging Tips For Your Handmade Jewellery
- All Your Questions Answered On Hallmarking Jewellery By London Assay Office
- The Power of The Jewellery Making Community
- Jewellery Making, Copyright & Being Unique
- 6 Ways To Support A Small Business
- Running A Handmade Jewellery Business On A Budget
- Preparing Your Jewellery Craft Stall
- Jewellery Craft Market Vlog & Packing List With Mareike
- 21 Tips For A Successful Craft Stall
- 10 Reasons Your Jewellery Business Needs Social Media
- How To Use Instagram For Your Handmade Jewellery Business
- How To Set Up An Etsy Shop For Your Handmade Jewellery Business
- Creating A Brand For Your Handmade Jewellery Business
- Branding Your Jewellery Business
- 11 Marketing Tips For Your Handmade Jewellery Business
- 16 Website Tips For Your Handmade Jewellery Business
- Choosing A Brand Name For Your Handmade Jewellery Business
- Creating A Logo For Your Jewellery Business
- How To Price Your Handmade Jewellery
- Top Tips For Designing A Business Card For Your Handmade Jewellery Business
- Sending Newsletters For Your Handmade Business
- How To Run A Social Media Giveaway For Your Handmade Jewellery
- How To Work With Influencers To Sell Your Handmade Jewellery
- 3 Ways To Measure A Customer's Ring Size As A Jeweller
- The Handmade Jewellery Business Christmas Checklist
- 26 Blog Post Ideas for Jewellery Makers
- 4 Ways To Refresh Your Handmade Business
- Top Tips For Selling Handmade Jewellery Online With Carole Allen
- 15 Tips To Stay Safe In The Workshop