26 Blog Post Ideas for Jewellery Makers
If you’re a jewellery maker, a blog is a great way to engage with your audience, share ideas and make your designs stand out from the rest! Whether you make jewellery as a hobby or run a small business, there is so much you can share with your readers to make them come back for more.
Collaborating with other jewellery makers and brands is also a great way to shout about your business.
In the meantime, we have 26 blog post ideas to inspire yourself and other creatives!
Share your story
This is a great chance to share how you got started in your jewellery making journey and what you have learned along the way.
Caring for jewellery
Let people know your tips and tricks on caring for precious accessories, for example cleaning jewellery and avoiding tarnish on metal.
Using birthstones in your designs
Show a tutorial of a birthstone to inspire others on the many ways you can incorporate the stones in designs.
A simple tutorial
Create a step by step guide, video or infographic to showcase an easy make people can follow.
Get summer ready
Discuss fashion favourites when it comes to jewellery for festivals and holiday looks.
Bridal jewellery inspiration
Chat about how to create stunning and timeless wedding pieces that are unique and personal.
How to choose sizes
It could be useful to have images of a step by step method so people can understand easily, whether that's bracelets, rings or chains.
Top jewellery Instagram accounts to follow
A great way to share inspiration and grow the relationship within the community, they may even share the blog post. Don't forget to follow Kernowcraft too!
Is there a good read that inspired you and taught you something new? Share it with your readers! Click here to see our range of books.
Styling and photographing jewellery
Some people may be apprehensive when it comes to styling however you can show others how easy it is to make an outfit stand out with accessories. Photography is also important, so share your tips for selling on Etsy for example.
A peek into your collection
Show others an insight into your jewellery pieces through photos or video, it could be amazing inspiration for others.
Inspired by the seasons
Show how you can embrace certain seasons with designs, charms and colours. Check out our 'Greenery Collection' now for inspiration.
Share the love!
Talk about your favourite designers, jewellers and spread awareness - they will love
Using crystals in your designs
Great for festival season, summer and creating a focus point on any outfit.
Learning from your jewellery mistakes
We have all had hiccups along the way but they are something we can learn from too!
Why not share your workspace, people love a sneak peek behind the scenes and you can even provide a little inspiration for those wanting to spice up their space. Read our post with Victoria Walker who chats to us about setting up your work bench.
Your guide to selling at trade fairs
Share photos and your thoughts on creating an engaging and visual stand or discuss your preparation for the event.
Photography tips and tricks
Taking photos of your jewellery is important, especially if you want to make sales. So let your readers know your secrets! Read our photography tips here.
Conduct and share an interview with a fellow jeweller, get their tips and advice to share with others. Check out our interview with Tegen Foote here for inspiration.
Creating a brand for your jewellery
Discuss where to start, how to choose a name and get people talking about your jewellery.
How to wire wrap a stone
It's a beautiful design - showcase how easy it can be!
How to price your jewellery
Share your experience in making decisions with your shop and pricing.
Mental health and being creative
Maybe jewellery helped with your mental health? Share your story and find out if others have experienced the same.
Your guide to selling in shops and galleries
Help others with an insight into how to get your jewellery shared in your community, online and beyond.
Making the jump from part-time to full-time jeweller
Post your experiences and advice, you might help someone make that jump they've always dreamed of making.
You can use your blog to let your readers discover offers, competitions or any little update!
We hope this list fills you with inspiration! Don’t forget to tag us in your blog posts so we can share them on our social media. Kernowcraft look forward to reading about your creations and ideas!
Also in this section:
- 8 Reasons To Do A Jewellery Making Course
- 5 Steps To Creating A Profitable Jewellery Business
- Jewellery Photography Guide
- 12 Tips When Taking Photos Of Jewellery On Your Phone
- 5 Tips for Photographing Your Jewellery
- Jewellery Packaging Ideas
- 10 Packaging Tips For Your Handmade Jewellery
- All Your Questions Answered On Hallmarking Jewellery By London Assay Office
- The Power of The Jewellery Making Community
- Jewellery Making, Copyright & Being Unique
- 6 Ways To Support A Small Business
- Running A Handmade Jewellery Business On A Budget
- Preparing Your Jewellery Craft Stall
- Jewellery Craft Market Vlog & Packing List With Mareike
- 21 Tips For A Successful Craft Stall
- 10 Reasons Your Jewellery Business Needs Social Media
- How To Use Instagram For Your Handmade Jewellery Business
- How To Set Up An Etsy Shop For Your Handmade Jewellery Business
- Creating A Brand For Your Handmade Jewellery Business
- Branding Your Jewellery Business
- 11 Marketing Tips For Your Handmade Jewellery Business
- 16 Website Tips For Your Handmade Jewellery Business
- Choosing A Brand Name For Your Handmade Jewellery Business
- Creating A Logo For Your Jewellery Business
- How To Price Your Handmade Jewellery
- Top Tips For Designing A Business Card For Your Handmade Jewellery Business
- Sending Newsletters For Your Handmade Business
- How To Run A Social Media Giveaway For Your Handmade Jewellery
- How To Work With Influencers To Sell Your Handmade Jewellery
- 3 Ways To Measure A Customer's Ring Size As A Jeweller
- The Handmade Jewellery Business Christmas Checklist
- 26 Blog Post Ideas for Jewellery Makers
- 4 Ways To Refresh Your Handmade Business
- Top Tips For Selling Handmade Jewellery Online With Carole Allen
- 15 Tips To Stay Safe In The Workshop