These beautiful on trend garnet and chain drop earrings are glossy and rich in colour. Adding a silver mini belcher chain has added a touch of glamour to the design.
1. To start, use side cutters to cut the silver belcher chain in half giving 2 equal halves of 5cm each.
2. Thread six beads onto the headpin.
3. Use side cutters to cut the excess headpin length leaving enough of the headpin to form a loop.
4. Using round nose pliers create a loop with the headpin at the end of the beads.
5. Use snipe or flat nose pliers to twist open a jump ring. Link in the loop of the headpin and the end of the chain and close the jump ring.
6. Twist open a second jump ring and link in the other end of the chain and the loop of the earwire. Close the jump ring.
You may like to get our pack of pliers & side cutters which is an economical way of buying all the pliers you will need for every project!
The Basics of Bead Stringing by Debbie Kanan
Beading Design by Kim Glover
The suggested products used in this project are suggestions to inspire you. Products used were compatible at the time of making but do be aware that gemstones are natural and hand cut stocks can vary, so do use your own common sense as to the compatibility of each item when making.
There are one or more items out of stock at present.
Total price: £1.99
Total price: £13.00
Total price: £2.65
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable.
Total price: £3.00
Total price: £8.95