Kernowcraft Catalogues Through The Years
We're feeling nostalgic!
At Kernowcraft we love a throwback. If you have been with us from the very start of our journey in 1967, you would have probably come across our jewellery supplies catalogues. We've got together all of the catalogues to create a look back at the collection, with some very retro covers including some old Cornish engine houses!
Why do we no longer do a catalogue...
As our business has grown, we have increased the number of items we update on our website. With so many brand new supplies and one of a kind gemstones being updated to the website, it would be impossible to keep our customers up to date through a printed catalogue!
If you have an old Kernowcraft catalogue and are looking for a particular product, you can put the product code into the search bar on our website to see if this item is still available. Alternatively, give us a call on 01872 573888 with any questions you have - you can also place an order over the phone if you prefer not to order online.
The best way to stay up to date with new gemstones and jewellery making supplies is to sign up to our newsletter at the bottom of any of the pages on our website.
Want to get to know us more? Read our about page
Take a look at our jewellery supplies catalogues through the years below
Also in this section:
- Discover Handmade Cornish Jewellery
- Jewellery Making Beginners Leisure Course: My Experience
- Intermediate Jewellery Leisure Making Course: My Experience
- Jewellery Workshops In Cornwall With Sarah Drew Jewellery
- Open Studios Cornwall
- The Coffee Table Book 'Make: Cornwall' That Every Creative Needs
- Kernowcraft Catalogues Through The Years
- 16 Questions With Kernowcraft's Buyer, Hayley
- Top 6 Sea Glass Beaches In Cornwall
- 8 Things To Do In Perranporth, Cornwall
- Millie’s Favourite Dog Friendly Beaches In Cornwall