This project is great if you love creating wire wrapping designs! It's also perfect if you're a jewellery making beginner, looking for a quick and beautiful gift idea or a treat for yourself. Why not get creative and use your favourite gemstone beads and wire to make the design your own?
This project uses our rose gold filled hoop earrings but we also have sterling silver hoops too!
1. Use side cutters to cut a length of wire approx 30cm and begin by wrapping the wire around the hoop 4 times.
2. Thread on a spinel bead and wrap 4 times more to secure in place.
3. Continue by repeating step 2 with as many beads are you like until you're happy with your design.
4. Wrap another 4 wraps around the hoop and cut any excess wire using side cutters.
5. Use side nose pliers to tuck in the ends of the wire if necessary.
5. Repeat these steps for the other earring hoop.
Side cutters for cutting wire
Snipe nose pliers for tucking in and adjusting wire
Make the design your own by using your favourite beads or charms - make sure the hole of the bead is big enough to slide onto the hoop.
The suggested products used in this project are suggestions to inspire you. Products used were compatible at the time of making but do be aware that gemstones are natural and hand cut stocks can vary, so do use your own common sense as to the compatibility of each item when making.
You can buy all the products in this collection at once by clicking the button below or add individual products by clicking the button beside each one.
Total price: £14.30
Total price: £4.20
Total price: £5.65