2. Twist the wire around and fix the loop in place, you will need to snip off any excess wire with side cutters and squeeze the end of the wire for a neat finish.
3. Thread the bead onto the wire and start to form another loop.
4. Now it's time to add your charm before you secure the loop.
5. Wrap the wire around the loop to secure it in place, and again trim any excess wire.
6. Twist open the earwire loop using snipe nose or flat nose pliers and add the bead and charm.
7. Close the loop with round nose pliers.
8. Repeat for a beautiful pair of earrings!
You may like to get our pack of pliers & side cutters which is an economical way of buying all the pliers you will need for every project!
Make the design your own by using other gemstone beads and charms.
Kernowcraft's jewellery making kits are aimed to inspire you - therefore the step by step instructions are available online only with a shopping list, where you can easily customise the design to suit you. We recommend printing or bookmarking this page ready to follow.
The suggested products used in this project are suggestions to inspire you. Products used were compatible at the time of making but do be aware that gemstones are natural and hand cut stocks can vary, so do use your own common sense as to the compatibility of each item when making.
You can buy all the products in this collection at once by clicking the button below or add individual products by clicking the button beside each one.
Total price: £2.65
Total price: £6.00
Total price: £8.60
Total price: £5.90