These beautiful amethyst chip bead and silver bead earrings are perfect if you want a colourful modern design. These chip beads are a beautiful deep shade of purple which compliment the silver beads perfectly.
1. To start, thread one silver bead onto the headpin.
2. Thread the Amethyst chip beads onto the headpin to the desired length.
3. Thread a silver bead onto the headpin at the end of the chip beads.
4. Using round nose pliers create a loop with the headpin at the end of the beads. Before closing the loop, thread on the hoop of the earwire. Cut off the excess wire and use the round nose pliers to neaten the loop if needed.
5. Repeat the process to create the second earring.
The Basics of Bead Stringing by Debbie Kanan
Beading Design by Kim Glover
The suggested products used in this project are suggestions to inspire you. Products used were compatible at the time of making but do be aware that gemstones are natural and hand cut stocks can vary, so do use your own common sense as to the compatibility of each item when making.
There are one or more items out of stock at present.
Total price: £8.99
Total price: £5.00
Total price: £2.50
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable.
Total price: £6.70