The plastic mallet is an absolute essential in the jewellery workshop. Great for shaping and forming without leaving hammer marks - providing high impact, durability and high abrasive resistance.
- Made of ultra-high molecular weight polythene
- Resistant to corrosion and most chemicals and will not fracture splinter or delaminate
- Great alternative to nylon or rawhide mallets
- Suitable for working with copper, brass and soft metals
- Measurements: length (from top of hammerhead to the bottom of the handle): 250mm (10 inches), round head diameter: 32mm (1.1/4 inches), round head length: 76mm (3 inches)
- Weight: 125g
- Manufactured in the UK