Beautiful natural ruby gemstone cabochons with a rich pink, red hue. Some stones have small natural inclusions which by no means detract from the beauty of this desirable and best-selling gem.
They would look beautiful set in either silver or gold and teamed up with some of our other gemstone cabochons.
- Cabochon (flat bottom, domed smooth top, undrilled)
- Available in a range of shapes and sizes to suit your jewellery needs
- These ruby cabochons may have a very slight curve on the back of the stone due to the way they have been cut
- Hardness of 9 on the Mohs scale
- Natural gemstone
- Birthstone: July
- Healing properties: healing and balances emotions
- Country of Origin: Africa
- Sold individually
Did you know that you can add special requests for gemstones? Whether you're after matching pairs, a particular colour, pattern or shape, or even to fit a specific setting just let us know in your shopping basket and our team will personally spend time trying our very best to select the perfect gemstone for you. Learn more
Click below to read our helpful pages: