These lovely natural (not pressed) Baltic Amber cabochons have domed tops and flatbacks. Amber is the fossilised resin of trees and is one of our most popular cabochons. It has such a beautiful golden, honey colour and often has the most beautiful spangles that catch the light.
- Cabochon (flat bottom, smooth domed top, undrilled)
- Size: various
- Hardness of 2-2.5 on the Mohs scale (care must be taken when setting)
- Natural gemstone - no treatment, with surface imperfections
- Healing properties: Clearing, Healing, Protective
- Country of Origin: Russia and Lithuania
- Sold individually
- NB Current stock of our 6mm cushion cut, unfortunately, do not have any spangles and are a warm honey/amber colour.
Did you know that you can add special requests for gemstones? Whether you're after matching pairs, a particular colour, pattern or shape, or even to fit a specific setting just let us know in your shopping basket and our team will personally spend time trying our very best to select the perfect gemstone for you. Learn more
Click below to read our helpful pages: