These high-quality natural (not pressed) Baltic Amber cabochons have domed tops and flat backs. Amber is the fossilised resin of trees and is one of our most popular cabochons. It has such a beautiful golden, honey colour and often has the most beautiful spangles that catch the light.
- Cabochon (flat bottom, smooth domed top, undrilled)
- Size: various
- Hardness of 2-2.5 on the Mohs scale (care must be taken when setting)
- Natural gemstone - no treatment
- Healing properties: Clearing, Healing, Protective
- Country of Origin: Russia
- Sold individually
- NB Current stock of our 10x8mm oval and 6mm cushion cut unfortunately do not have any spangles and are a warm honey/amber colour.
Did you know that you can add special requests for gemstones? Whether you're after matching pairs, a particular colour, pattern or shape, just let us know in your shopping basket and our team will personally spend time trying our very best to select the perfect gemstone for you. Learn more
Click below to read our helpful pages:
Product code: H17
You May Also Like