We love collecting sea glass and turning it into beautiful handmade jewellery! These hoop earrings are a perfect treat for yourself or a gift for a loved one.
This sea glass project requires a rotary tool and a few tools (listed below) as you will need to drill a hole in each piece of sea glass. This kit contains a pack of 10 jump rings, meaning you can drill 10 pieces from your sea glass collection ready for other creations!
Please note that this kit does not contain sea glass or the tools needed to drill sea glass (see below our recommended tool list).
1. Choose two pieces of sea glass that will fit within the textured hoop and will dangle nicely.
2. Next, drill 2 holes in your sea glass - giving enough room to attach a jump ring. Watch our video on how to drill sea glass below or read our advice page.
3. Twist open a jump ring using snipe or flat nose pliers and attach through the drilled hole and twist closed.
4. Next, twist open the loop at the base of the earwire using snipe or flat nose pliers. Hook in the textured hoop and the jump ring and close the loop.
5. Repeat the process for the second earring.
Your sea glass textured hoop earrings are now complete!
Make the design your own by customising the kit with your favourite supplies.
Kernowcraft's jewellery making kits are aimed to inspire you - therefore the step by step instructions are available online only with a shopping list, where you can easily customise the design to suit you. We recommend printing or bookmarking this page ready to follow.
The suggested products used in this project are suggestions to inspire you. Products used were compatible at the time of making but do be aware that gemstones are natural and hand cut stocks can vary, so do use your own common sense as to the compatibility of each item when making.
You can buy all the products in this collection at once by clicking the button below or add individual products by clicking the button beside each one.
Total price: £2.65
Total price: £4.70
Total price: £3.65