Pink Quartz & Silver Charm Elastic Bracelet
This gemstone and metal bead elastic bracelet features our stunning pink quartz beads for a pop of colour and our silver plated beads! We've finished this design with a lovely wave charm too.
Easily customise your bracelet with your favourite gemstone beads, metal beads or charms.
With the products listed in the shopping list, you will receive more beads and jump rings than needed which you can use for even more projects.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
1. Decide how long you want your bracelet to be by wrapping it around your wrist - leaving enough room to tie a knot. Cut the elastic using wire cutters and pre-stretch the thread by pulling it with your fingers in different directions.
2. Organise your beads in the order you would like them to be on your bracelet and begin threading them onto the elastic thread until you have reached your desired length.
3. Tie a tight knot at the end of the bracelet - see step by step photos of how to secure a tight knot here.
4. For extra security you can add a dab of glue and allow to dry before wearing.
5. Use side cutters to trim off any excess elastic thread.
6. Use a pair of snipe or flat nose pliers to twist open a jump ring, attach the loop of the charm and attach it to your chosen position on the bracelet before twisting the jump ring closed to secure.
Pair of snipe or flat nose pliers
CUSTOMISE YOUR KIT
Make the design your own by using other gemstone beads - make sure to check the beads will fit through the thread.
All beading and threading tutorials
How to knot Stretch Magic Thread
Kernowcraft's jewellery making kits are aimed to inspire you - therefore the step by step instructions are available online only with a shopping list, where you can easily customise the design to suit you. We recommend printing or bookmarking this page ready to follow.
The suggested products used in this project are suggestions to inspire you. Products used were compatible at the time of making but do be aware that gemstones are natural and hand cut stocks can vary, so do use your own common sense as to the compatibility of each item when making.
Your Shopping List
There are one or more items out of stock at present.