This simple stretch gemstone bead bracelet uses our stunning rice shaped pearl beads for a minimal design, complete with a lovely sterling silver shell charm.
We've included a strand of pearl beads, so you can use the remaining to create even more designs like matching earrings or a necklace.
1. Thread the pearl beads onto the elastic and decide how long you want the bracelet to be by wrapping it around your wrist - leaving enough room to tie a knot - cut the elastic using wire cutters.
3. Tie a tight knot at the end of the bracelet - see step by step photos of how to secure a tight knot here.
4. For extra security you can add a dab of glue and allow to dry before wearing.
5. Use side cutters or scissors to trim off any excess Stretch Magic.
6. Use snipe or flat nose pliers to twist open the jump ring and attach the loop of the shell charm before closing.
Your bracelet is complete!
Make the design your own by using other gemstone beads - make sure to check the beads will fit through the thread.
Kernowcraft's jewellery making kits are aimed to inspire you - therefore the step by step instructions are available online only with a shopping list, where you can easily customise the design to suit you. We recommend printing or bookmarking this page ready to follow.
The suggested products used in this project are suggestions to inspire you. Products used were compatible at the time of making but do be aware that gemstones are natural and hand cut stocks can vary, so do use your own common sense as to the compatibility of each item when making.
You can buy all the products in this collection at once by clicking the button below or add individual products by clicking the button beside each one.
Total price: £12.75
Total price: £25.15
Total price: £2.99
Total price: £4.25