This bracelet is so pretty with the shades of morganite and aquamarine beads varying from cream, pale pink, pale blue, bronze, and soft pistachio. It's easy to create this design and makes for a really eye-catching piece of jewellery that is perfect for the spring season.
1. Start by deciding what length you would like your bracelet. Measure the wire to fit your wrist and add a few extra cms to allow for the loop and some working room.
2. Using side cutters, cut your flex-rite wire to this length.
3. Thread one end of the wire through a crimp, the carabiner clasp and back through the crimp. Use snipe nose pliers or flat nose pliers to squeeze the crimp in place. You may choose to use crimping pliers instead to create a neat finish.
4. Thread on a crimp followed by the ten beads. Position centrally on the wire and pinch the crimp closed using snipe or flat nose pliers squeeze the crimp securely.
5. Thread on another crimp and squeeze the crimp together so that the beads lie securely on the wire.
6. To secure the other end, thread the wire through a crimp, add the jump ring and thread back through the crimp and check the bracelet for size, adjusting how much excess wire is beyond the crimp. As before use snipe or flat nose pliers to squeeze the crimp securely and use side cutters to cut off the excess wire.
Your bracelet is now complete!
Side cutters - for cutting metal wire, headpins etc. with minimum effort
Snipe nose pliers or flat nose pliers - for squeezing crimps and opening and closing jump rings
Micro crimping pliers - to create neat, tidy crimps
Or pack of pliers & side cutters which is an economical way of buying all the pliers you will need for every project!
Make the design your own by using your favourite jewellery supplies!
Read our beading and threading advice pages with tutorials
How to use crimps with step by step photos
The Basics of Bead Stringing by Debbie Kanan
Beading Design by Kim Glover
The Encyclopedia of Wire Jewellery Techniques by Sara Withers
Kernowcraft's jewellery making kits are aimed to inspire you - therefore the step by step instructions are available online only with a shopping list, where you can easily customise the design to suit you. We recommend printing or bookmarking this page ready to follow.
The suggested products used in this project are suggestions to inspire you. Products used were compatible at the time of making but do be aware that gemstones are natural and hand cut stocks can vary, so do use your own common sense as to the compatibility of each item when making.
There are one or more items out of stock at present.
Total price: £3.85
Total price: £0.59
Total price: £2.55
Total price: £4.99
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable.
Total price: £4.75