This bracelet is so pretty with the shades of morganite and aquamarine beads varying from cream, pale pink, pale blue, bronze, and soft pistachio. It's easy to create this design and makes for a really eye-catching piece of jewellery that is perfect for the spring season.
1. Start by deciding what length you would like your bracelet. Measure the wire to fit your wrist and add a few extra cms to allow for the loop and some working room.
2. Using side cutters, cut your flex-rite wire to this length.
3. Thread one end of the wire through a crimp, the carabiner clasp and back through the crimp. Use snipe nose pliers to squeeze the crimp in place. You may choose to use magical crimping pliers instead - these would shape the crimp into a little round bead.
5. Thread on another crimp and squeeze the crimp together so that the beads lie securely on the wire.
6. To secure the other end, thread the wire through a crimp, a soldered jump ring (more secure), back through the crimp and check the bracelet for size, adjusting how much excess wire is beyond the crimp. As before use snipe or flat nose pliers to squeeze the crimp securely and use side cutters to cut off the excess wire.
Your bracelet is now complete!
Magical crimping pliers - an amazing tool which transforms 2x2mm crimps into little round beads
Side cutters - for cutting metal wire, headpins etc. with minimum effort
Flat nose pliers - for squeezing crimps and opening and closing jump rings
Or pack of pliers & side cutters which is an economical way of buying all the pliers you will need for every project!
Make the design your own by using your favourite jewellery supplies!
The Basics of Bead Stringing by Debbie Kanan
Beading Design by Kim Glover
The Encyclopedia of Wire Jewellery Techniques by Sara Withers
The suggested products used in this project are suggestions to inspire you. Products used were compatible at the time of making but do be aware that gemstones are natural and hand cut stocks can vary, so do use your own common sense as to the compatibility of each item when making.
You can buy all the products in this collection at once by clicking the button below or add individual products by clicking the button beside each one.
Total price: £3.60
Total price: £1.35
Total price: £2.25
Total price: £4.99
Total price: £4.25