Why not give a handmade gift this Father's Day? This simple stretch gemstone bead bracelet combines onyx and agate for a modern design and features a gorgeous sterling silver feather charm to complete the look.
Each strand in this kit has approximately 50 beads, so you can use them for more projects!
1. First lay out the gemstone beads in the order you would like them to sit on the bracelet.
2. Cut 30cm of Stretch Magic and thread the beads onto the thread.
3. Tie a tight knot at the end of the bracelet - see step by step photos of how to secure a tight knot here.
4. For extra security you can add a dab of glue and allow to dry before wearing.
5. Use side cutters or scissors to trim off any excess Stretch Magic.
Make the design your own by using other gemstone beads - make sure to check the beads will fit through the thread.
The suggested products used in this project are suggestions to inspire you. Products used were compatible at the time of making but do be aware that gemstones are natural and hand cut stocks can vary, so do use your own common sense as to the compatibility of each item when making.
You can buy all the products in this collection at once by clicking the button below or add individual products by clicking the button beside each one.
Total price: £8.45
Total price: £8.85
Total price: £7.35
Total price: £12.95