Make this stunning infinity charm and pearl bracelet for someone special to show them how much you love them!
1. Begin by cutting the loose chain in half using side cutters. You may need to cut away extra from each side of the chain to ensure the finished bracelet is the size you require.
2. Using 0.3mm wire, cut a 5cm piece and use your round nose pliers to carefully bend the wire around them to form a loop. Slip one side of the chain onto the wire, making sure that it is the end link and that it sits within the loop of wire.
3. Next wrap the short end of wire you used making the loop around the longer side. Continue doing so until you form a spiral around your loop. Use snips to cut off any remaining wire and tuck it in so it won’t catch.
4. Thread a pearl bead onto the wire. Grab your round nose pliers to then create another loop at the other end of the 5cm piece of wire and wrap the remaining wire.
5. Use snipe nose pliers to open the jump ring attached to the infinity charm and attach to the loop of your wire wrapped bead.
6. Repeat the previous steps on the other side of the charm.
7. Twist open a jump ring and attach to the link at the end of the chain and twist closed.
8. Add another jump ring to the other end of the chain and add the clasp before closing.
Make the design your own by using other supplies.
Kernowcraft's jewellery making kits are aimed to inspire you - therefore the step by step instructions are available online only with a shopping list, where you can easily customise the design to suit you. We recommend printing or bookmarking this page ready to follow.
The suggested products used in this project are suggestions to inspire you. Products used were compatible at the time of making but do be aware that gemstones are natural and hand cut stocks can vary, so do use your own common sense as to the compatibility of each item when making.
You can buy all the products in this collection at once by clicking the button below or add individual products by clicking the button beside each one.
Total price: £6.60
Total price: £5.65
Total price: £9.00
Total price: £5.70
Total price: £3.85
Total price: £3.10