These beautiful garnet bead earrings are glossy and rich in colour and would add a touch of glamour to your design.
1. To start, thread five beads onto the headpin.
2. Use side cutters to cut the excess headpin length leaving enough of the headpin to form a loop.
3. Using round nose pliers create a loop with the headpin at the end of the beads. Before closing the loop, thread on a jump ring. Cut off the excess wire and use the round nose pliers to neaten the loop if needed.
4. Use snipe nose pliers to twist open the loop at the base of the earwire and hook in the jump ring. Twist closed the loop.
5. Repeat the process to create the second earring.
The Basics of Bead Stringing by Debbie Kanan
Beading Design by Kim Glover
The suggested products used in this project are suggestions to inspire you. Products used were compatible at the time of making but do be aware that gemstones are natural and hand cut stocks can vary, so do use your own common sense as to the compatibility of each item when making.
You can buy all the products in this collection at once by clicking the button below or add individual products by clicking the button beside each one.
Total price: £1.99
Total price: £6.70
Total price: £4.75
Total price: £2.65