We love this simple wire-wrap bead design as it really shows off the beauty of the sparkling corundum 'sapphire' faceted rondelle beads.
We've used our gold filled earwires and 9ct gold plated wire to transform these beads into gorgeous dangly eardrops.
1. Use side cutters to cut approx 8cm of wire.
2. Use round nose pliers to form a loop in the wire and wrap around to secure at one end.
3. Thread 3 of the beads onto the wire.
4. Bend the wire back onto itself so the 3 beads are next to each other and not loose. At the top of the last bead, finish off by neatly wire wrapping over the wire already wrapped at the base of the loop until the design feels secure.
5. Cut off any excess wire and tuck in any ends using snipe nose pliers.
6. Repeat this process using 2 beads for the second hanging drop and 1 bead for the third hanging drop.
6. Attach the 3 loop droplets to the earwire.
7. Repeat these steps for the other earring.
You may like to get our pack of pliers & side cutters which is an economical way of buying all the pliers you will need for every project!
Make the design your own by using your favourite jewellery supplies
The Basics of Bead Stringing by Debbie Kanan
Beading Design by Kim Glover
The suggested products used in this project are suggestions to inspire you. Products used were compatible at the time of making but do be aware that gemstones are natural and hand cut stocks can vary, so do use your own common sense as to the compatibility of each item when making.
There are one or more items out of stock at present.
Total price: £9.00
Total price: £5.65
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable.
Total price: £4.99