This necklace is perfect for a jewellery making beginner! Combine gorgeous brecciated jasper and carnelian to create a design that really stands out!
Please note the leather thonging is sold as a 5m length so can be used in multiple projects!
1. Cut the leather thonging to the length you would like your necklace and fold the leather thonging in half and push the folded end through the top of the gemstone donut, then thread the ends through so the donut hangs from the middle of the cord.
2. Thread the carnelian bead through the top of the cords to sit on top of the gemstone donut.
3. Insert one of the thread ends into the crimp and gently squeeze the central band of the crimp part with snipe nose pliers to grip it firmly.
4. Repeat on the other end of the thread with the crimp with hook.
5. Fasten the hook and loop and your necklace is complete!
Make the design your own by using your favourite supplies.
The suggested products used in this project are suggestions to inspire you. Products used were compatible at the time of making but do be aware that gemstones are natural and hand cut stocks can vary, so do use your own common sense as to the compatibility of each item when making.
You can buy all the products in this collection at once by clicking the button below or add individual products by clicking the button beside each one.
Total price: £1.60
Total price: £5.95
Total price: £1.35
Total price: £3.90