These beautiful on-trend labradorite and chain drop earrings are the perfect design for releasing your inner mermaid!
1. Apply glue to the link setting and set the labradorite stone, leave to set.
2. Use side cutters to cut the chain in half giving 2 equal halves of 2cm.
3. Use a pair of snipe nose or flat nose pliers to twist open a jump ring, add on the mermaid charm and attach to the end of the chain before twisting close.
4. Open another jump ring and attach the loop on the link setting and twist closed to secure.
5. Twist open the loop of the earwire and attach it to the other loop of the link setting.
6. Repeat these steps to make another earring and your design is complete.
You may like to get our pack of pliers & side cutters which is an economical way of buying all the pliers you will need for every project!
The Basics of Bead Stringing by Debbie Kanan
Beading Design by Kim Glover
Kernowcraft's jewellery making kits are aimed to inspire you - therefore the step by step instructions are available online only with a shopping list, where you can easily customise the design to suit you. We recommend printing or bookmarking this page ready to follow.
The suggested products used in this project are suggestions to inspire you. Products used were compatible at the time of making but do be aware that gemstones are natural and hand cut stocks can vary, so do use your own common sense as to the compatibility of each item when making.
You can buy all the products in this collection at once by clicking the button below or add individual products by clicking the button beside each one.
Total price: £2.65
Total price: £19.40
Additional information: Similar for earrings please
Total price: £5.78
Total price: £9.98
Total price: £8.25
Total price: £3.65
Total price: £1.20