We've created a simple wire wrapped amethyst and blue lace agate ring that can be made in no time at all! Make the perfect treat for yourself or a gift for someone special.
This is a great beginner project, which doesn't require any soldering.
This kit contains more beads than needed for this project, so you can use them for more designs.
1. Bend the wire in half around the triblet and position on the point of the ring size you would like.
2. Squeeze tight and overlap the ends to ensure you create a circle.
3. Straighten out the wire slightly and thread 3 amethyst beads to one side of the wire and 3 blue lace agate beads to the other end of the wire.
4. Bend the ends of the wire to a right angle, ready to wrap the remaining wire around the ring band. TIP: Place the ring back on the mandrel to keep checking the size of your ring and adapt it to size if needed.
5. Wrap the excess wire 3 times around the top of the main ring on the opposite side. Repeat with the other end of the wire and beads.
Your beaded wire wrap ring is now finished!
The beauty of wire wrapping is that you can experiment with your designs such as adding more loops or creating a thicker band. Have fun and get creative!
You may like to get our pack of pliers & side cutters which is an economical way of buying all the pliers you will need for every project!
The suggested products used in this project are suggestions to inspire you. Products used were compatible at the time of making but do be aware that gemstones are natural and hand cut stocks can vary, so do use your own common sense as to the compatibility of each item when making.
You can buy all the products in this collection at once by clicking the button below or add individual products by clicking the button beside each one.
Total price: £2.40
Total price: £3.20
Total price: £1.20