This is a simple design using our popular amazonite faceted beads, complete with silkon thread and a lovely feather charm! This project requires no jewellery making tools and a few knots to secure the design.
This shopping list includes extra beads and silkon thread which you can use on even more projects!
1. Cut 50cm (or you desired length) of silkon thread using scissors.
2. Fold the thread in half and begin threading on the gemstone beads and half way through add the feather charm too.
3. Tie a knot at both ends of the bracelet as close as possible to the last bead.
4. Tie a knot near the end of the thread on both ends but leave enough room to add one more bead and one more knot to secure.
5. Use scissors to trim any excess thread.
Your design is complete! To fasten the bracelet, simply place on your wrist and tie a knot with both loose ends.
The suggested products used in this project are suggestions to inspire you. Products used were compatible at the time of making but do be aware that gemstones are natural and hand cut stocks can vary, so do use your own common sense as to the compatibility of each item when making.
You can buy all the products in this collection at once by clicking the button below or add individual products by clicking the button beside each one.
Total price: £12.95
Total price: £2.95
Total price: £4.95