925 Curved Steel Stamp

Product Code: C326


£0.00(£7.99 each)
Alternate TextSave for later

Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.However, you can still place your order and we will dispatch it when it becomes available. Alternatively, if you would like us to email you when this comes back into stock, enter your email address below.

Sorry, we no longer stock this item.

Sorry, this item is temporarily unavailable.

0   Add the first review

This quality steel punch is used to stamp '925' onto metal. The curved or 'swan neck' style is especially designed to easily stamp the inside of the ring shank, although it can be used to stamp all your 925 sterling silver pieces. To use, hold the ring steady, (you may find it easier to place the ring in an appropriate slot on your workbench to hold it steady) then apply the stamp to the desired place on your piece and strike the top of the stamp with a hammer or mallet. Sterling silver is an alloy of silver made up of 92.5% silver (the remaining 7.5% is made up of other metals, usually copper), hence the marking of 925 to signify its fineness. Please note this stamp alone does not constitute a hallmark. Items sold as sterling silver weighing more than 7.78g must be hallmarked.

The size of the 925 mark is 3x1.5mm.

No-one has reviewed this item yet. Be the first and help to advise the jewellery making community, your opinions are really valued.

Delivery Information:

Orders placed before midday are despatched the same day (wherever possible).

UK StandardCalculated in shopping basket£2.95 - £4.95
UK Next Day Delivery*Calculated in shopping basketfrom £7.95
UK Saturday DeliveryCalculated in shopping basketfrom £14.00
EuropeCalculated in shopping basketfrom £5.95
All Other CountriesCalculated in shopping basketfrom £6.95

*Orders for Next Day Delivery must be placed before 12pm. You will receive your order the following day not including Saturday & Sunday (Deliveries for highlands & islands may take a little longer).

 *Orders for Next Day Delivery over 10Kg must be placed before 10.30am. You will receive your order the following day not including Saturday & Sunday (Deliveries for Highlands & islands may take a little longer).

Click here for more information & international options