14 Jewellery Designs Using Metal Clay
Discover the magic of metal clay! It can be moulded, sculpted and formed just like modelling clay and can be fired in most cases with a gas torch. Once fired, the clay turns into 99.9% pure silver which is hallmarkable and even purer than sterling silver. We share with you some of our favourite metal clay jewellery designs below and show you all the kinds of possibilities there are with this clay. We hope it inspires your creations...
Make Your Own Metal Clay Jewellery...
Feeling inspired? Have a go for yourself! We stock a wide range of metal clay products including Precious Metal Clay (PMC) and Art Clay in clay, paper, syringe and paste form as well as a range of metal clay tools and accessories including metal clay moulds, moulding compound, texturing plates and more.
For beginners in metal clay, we have a handy Metal Clay Leaflet to help you get started.
This metal clay tool kit contains all the tools and supplies you need to make your first metal clay design, including our handy leaflet guiding
Explore our wide range of metal clay tools and supplies, from Precious Metal Clay and Art Clay in clay, syringe, paste and paper. You'll also find metal clay moulds, moulding compound, texture plates, gas torches and more.
Also in this section:
- Your Questions Answered On Working With Metal Clay
- Essential Tools For Working With Metal Clay
- Three Ways To Fire Metal Clay
- How To Use Two Part Moulding Compound For Metal Clay
- Working With Art Clay Copper
- Making Metal Clay Pendants Using Flowers With Silver Nutshell
- How To Make Fingerprint Jewellery With Metal Clay
- Metal Clay & Enamel Flower Earring Tutorial
- Copper Clay Pumpkin Pendant Tutorial
- Create Charms & Pendants With Metal Clay Moulds
- 14 Jewellery Designs Using Metal Clay