A pretty bracelet design using our stunning white moonstone flat oval beads. This bead has a gorgeous sheen, hence its name 'moonstone' and looks beautiful combined with the silver bracelet.
This tutorial can be customised to create a bracelet, necklace or choker to create a beautiful result and is a great way to practice wire-work.
1. Begin by cutting your chosen chain in half using side cutters. Ensure that the chain is cut exactly at the half way point from the chain’s clasp. The bead and wire loop section is approximately 3.5cm so add this into your finished bracelet length when working out your final measurement, as you may need to cut away extra from each side of the chain.
2. Next, use your round nose pliers to carefully bend the end of the 0.8mm wire to form a loop.
3. Thread your bead onto the wire.
4. Use your round nose pliers to create another loop at the other end of the wire.
5. Use your side cutters to snip off any excess wire.
6. Using snipe nose pliers, twist open a jump ring and attach one side of the chain and the wire loop at the end of the bead. Twist closed the jump ring.
7. Repeat for the other side.
Your bracelet is now complete
Make the design your own by using other supplies.
The suggested products used in this project are suggestions to inspire you. Products used were compatible at the time of making but do be aware that gemstones are natural and hand cut stocks can vary, so do use your own common sense as to the compatibility of each item when making.
You can buy all the products in this collection at once by clicking the button below or add individual products by clicking the button beside each one.
Total price: £2.75
Total price: £7.70
Total price: £0.32
Total price: £1.99