We love collecting sea glass but what can you do with it? Make your own handmade jewellery!
This sea glass necklace project is so easy and you'll have a beautiful sea glass necklace in no time - making a perfect treat for yourself or a gift for a loved one. This kit contains everything you need to get making.
1. Choose your pieces of sea glass that is an appropriate size for the charm and make sure the sea glass and charm is nice and clean before setting.
2. You can use sandpaper to gently rough up the back of the charm - this will make allow a stronger bond.
3. Apply a small amount of Devcon 5 minute epoxy glue to the back of the charm, then place on sea glass and apply a little pressure to make sure the glue has coated the bottom of the glass and leave in place until it feels secure.
4. If necessary you can wipe off any excess glue with a cloth before it dries. Allow to fully dry.
5. Use snipe or flat nose pliers to twist open a jump ring and attach to the charm.
6. Thread the chain through the bail and your design is complete!
Make the design your own by customising the kit with your favourite supplies.
The suggested products used in this project are suggestions to inspire you. Products used were compatible at the time of making but do be aware that gemstones are natural and hand cut stocks can vary, so do use your own common sense as to the compatibility of each item when making.
You can buy all the products in this collection at once by clicking the button below or add individual products by clicking the button beside each one.
Total price: £4.75
Total price: £6.95
Total price: £1.99
Total price: £7.99