This pretty sterling silver flower and bead bracelet is a lovely delicate floral design featuring flowers and beads, great for any nature lover!
1. Start by laying out the components in a circle on a flat piece of paper so you can arrange and adapt to your preference. We have wire wrapped this bracelet in 3 sections as you can see from the image. The clasp bar to the first flower, the centre beads and then the last flower end to the clasp loop.
2. First, begin by wire wrapping the beads in the middle section ( follow our detailed step by step instructions with photos for making a bead chain heree also have a tutorial page here). You can use side cutters to cut your 0.3mm sterling silver wire to length - we recommend a length of wire approx 15 to 20cm for wire wrapping the beads.
3. Take the wire and form a loop one end using the round nose pliers, leaving a short length one side of the loop. Before you begin to wrap the wire, catch in the loop of one flower. Take the shorter length of wire and wrap it around the longer length to create a tight neat coil, 2 or 3 twists should be enough. You can use your pliers to help hold the wire whilst wrapping.
4. Cut off any excess wire as close to the coil as possible then use the snipe nose pliers to make sure it's tucked in and there are no sharp points.
5. Thread the beads onto the open end of the wire then place your round nose pliers after the bead and bend the wire to a right angle. Form another loop and catch in the other flower. The middle section is now complete.
6. Repeat the process of wrapping the wire for the first side section. This time, attach the toggle bar. Thread on the beads and this time attach one side of the flower onto the loop before wire wrapping. Cut off any excess wire and tuck in any sharp points.
7. Repeat the same process for the third section by attaching the flower onto one loop and the toggle loop onto the other end loop. At all times, refer to the photo or back to your circle layout design. You can add more or less of your beads at the ends of the bracelet before the clasp to make your bracelet longer or shorter. We have used 3 on each side making our finished bracelet length 22cm. You can add up to 5 on each side with the contents of the kit.
Make the design your own by using your favourite jewellery supplies
The Basics of Bead Stringing by Debbie Kanan
Beading Design by Kim Glover
You can buy all the products in this collection at once by clicking the button below or add individual products by clicking the button beside each one.
Total price: £3.15
Total price: £3.00
Total price: £1.45
Total price: £6.00
Total price: £6.95
Total price: £7.95
Total price: £5.90