We're dreaming of days at the beach, hot sun and a piña colada in hand! That's why we've created this colourful and fun bracelet design. This simple stretch gemstone bead bracelet uses yellow agate beads, a pineapple charm and a beautiful mother of pearl half drilled bead but can be customised with your favourite supplies instead.
This project will give you more beads, jump rings and pegs so you can create even more designs!
1. Thread the beads onto the cord and decide how long you want the cord to be by wrapping it around your wrist - leaving enough room to tie a knot, cut the cord using wire cutters.
2. Tie a tight knot at the end of the bracelet - see step by step photos of how to secure a tight knot here. For extra security you can add a dab of glue and allow to dry.
3. Use side cutters or scissors to trim off any excess Stretch Magic.
4. Apply glue to the end of the peg with loop, set the mother of pearl bead and leave to dry.
5. Twist open a jump ring and attach the loop of the peg, the pineapple charm and bracelet, then twist the jump ring closed.
Your bracelet is complete!
Side cutters - for trimming the thread.
G S hypo cement glue - for securing the Stretch Magic thread.
Devcon Epoxy Glue for setting the half drilled pearl
Make the design your own by using other gemstone beads - make sure to check the beads will fit through the thread.
The suggested products used in this project are suggestions to inspire you. Products used were compatible at the time of making but do be aware that gemstones are natural and hand cut stocks can vary, so do use your own common sense as to the compatibility of each item when making.
You can buy all the products in this collection at once by clicking the button below or add individual products by clicking the button beside each one.
Total price: £12.95
Total price: £9.45
Total price: £2.99
Total price: £8.95
Total price: £3.50
Total price: £0.50