These pearl hair grips are so beautiful and would make a wonderful accessory for a bride to wear on her wedding day, alongside her bridesmaids.
Please note that this kit contains a pack of 10 hair grips and extra beads and wire, so you can make more than 2 designs!
Pearl Cluster Hair Grip
The beauty of wire wrapping is that you can get creative with your own design - so don't worry if it doesn't look like it does in the photo!
1. Cut a length of wire and thread through the green amethyst cube bead and do a few wraps around the hair grip to secure into a centred position.
2. With the same piece of wire begin threading your chosen beads in any order you wish. Ensure that you wrap the wire under the hair grip every now and then or between beads to ensure the design is secure and won't come undone.
3. Snip any excess wire.
Dangling Pearl & Amethyst Hair Grip
1. Apply glue to the flat plate of the hair grip and firmly press the pearl in place and leave to set.
2. Create a bead chain using the mother of pearl beads. (You can see our guide on how to do this technique with step by step instructions here.)
3. Wire wrap the amethyst briolette bead, ensuring you attach the loop to the beading chain before closing. (You can see our guide on how to do this technique with step by step instructions here.)
The Basics of Bead Stringing by Debbie Kanan
Beading Design by Kim Glover
The suggested products used in this project are suggestions to inspire you. Products used were compatible at the time of making but do be aware that gemstones are natural and hand cut stocks can vary, so do use your own common sense as to the compatibility of each item when making.
There are one or more items out of stock at present.
Total price: £2.00
Total price: £1.05
Total price: £3.25
Total price: £5.65
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable.
Total price: £1.05
Total price: £1.25
Total price: £3.65
Total price: £1.95
Total price: £2.25
Total price: £3.00