This nautical anchor necklace is so simple to make and hangs beautifully. We have used our versatile natural colour leather thonging which is a real favourite with our customers.
This necklace features our juicy carnelian round beads to create an eye-catching and on-trend nautical design. To see our full range of gemstone beads click here.
1. Use scissors to cut your desired length of leather thonging. We have cut 40cm for this necklace.
2. Thread 5 carnelian beads on to the cord.
3. Next thread on the anchor charm followed by the remaining 5 beads. The beads come in a bag of 10 pieces so you can use as many as you like.
5. Add the crimp with hook to the other end of the cord and squeeze as before.
6. Fasten the necklace and your design is complete!
Make the design your own by using your favourite supplies.
The Encyclopedia of Wire Jewellery Techniques by Sara Withers
The Basics of Bead Stringing by Debbie Kanan
Beading Design by Kim Glover
Kernowcraft's jewellery making kits are aimed to inspire you - therefore the step by step instructions are available online only with a shopping list, where you can easily customise the design to suit you. We recommend printing or bookmarking this page ready to follow.
The suggested products used in this project are suggestions to inspire you. Products used were compatible at the time of making but do be aware that gemstones are natural and hand cut stocks can vary, so do use your own common sense as to the compatibility of each item when making.
You can buy all the products in this collection at once by clicking the button below or add individual products by clicking the button beside each one.
Total price: £7.95
Total price: £3.25
Total price: £3.90
Total price: £5.95