We've created new jewellery making kits for kids! Jewellery making is a great activity to do with your children during the summer holiday months or as a weekend activity. Click here to see all of the projects.
This simple amazonite and flower charm bracelet is a stylish, on trend project for children to make. It simply involves threading and knotting and no tools are needed.
As this project is aimed at children, we advise parental supervision and guidance at all times and when the item is worn.
1. Cut your leather thonging to the desired length. we suggest using a longer length of approximately 50cm as It's easier to cut of the excess when It's complete.
2. To start, fold back 5cm of leather and knot towards the end of the shorter piece creating a loop. Ensure the loop is just the right size to pass an amazonite bead through as this will be the closing end of the bracelet.
3. Next, leave a gap of approximately 6cm and create a knot. Simply thread a bead onto the leather and knot again at the end of the bead.
4. Now thread on the flower charm and knot again.
5. Leave a gap of approximately 10cm and create a knot. Thread on the amazonite bead and create 2 knots at the end of the bead. We have added an extra knot to make it secure.
6. Cut off the excess leather.
Your necklace is now complete!
In this kit, we have included extra leather so you can create more items if you wish.
The suggested products used in this project are suggestions to inspire you. Products used were compatible at the time of making but do be aware that gemstones are natural and hand cut stocks can vary, so do use your own common sense as to the compatibility of each item when making.
You can buy all the products in this collection at once by clicking the button below or add individual products by clicking the button beside each one.
Total price: £6.95
Total price: £3.30
Total price: £5.95