These beautiful jade heart and round bead earrings are a wonderful shade of green and look vibrant and fresh teamed with silver beads and findings.
This is a great beginner project, which doesn't require any soldering.
You will have some spare hearts, beads and headpins left over. Why not add an extra pair of earwires to your basket to create a second pair in your own design!
1. To start, thread the heart bead onto the headpin.
2. Next, thread on a silver bead followed by jade bead, silver bead followed by jade bead and one more silver bead.
3. Use side cutters to cut the excess headpin length leaving enough of the headpin to form a loop.
4. Using round nose pliers create a loop with the headpin at the end of the beads. Before closing the loop, thread on the earwire. Use the round nose pliers to neaten the loop if needed.
5. Repeat the process to create the second earring.
Please note that the earwires pictured in the photo are unavailable, so we have included our sterling silver Shepherds crook earwires in the kit list instead.
The Basics of Bead Stringing by Debbie Kanan
Beading Design by Kim Glover
The suggested products used in this project are suggestions to inspire you. Products used were compatible at the time of making but do be aware that gemstones are natural and hand cut stocks can vary, so do use your own common sense as to the compatibility of each item when making.
You can buy all the products in this collection at once by clicking the button below or add individual products by clicking the button beside each one.
Total price: £3.95
Total price: £4.85
Total price: £2.65
Total price: £5.00
Total price: £8.95