Green Paua Shell & Leaf Drop Earrings
These elegant green paua shell and gold leaf earrings are so beautiful! We love the combination of metals and the neon colours the gemstone brings.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
1. Apply glue (we recommend Devcon Epoxy glue) to the milled edge settings, set the stones and leave to dry.
2. Attach the earring scrolls.
3. Use side cutters to cut the loose chain in half or to your desired lengths.
4. Twist open a jump ring using snipe or flat nose pliers and attach the end of the chain link and to the earring scroll before closing.
5. Twist open another jump ring and attach the leaf charm and bottom of the chain.
6. Repeat steps 4-5 on the other earring.
Your design is complete!
Snipe nose pliers or flat nose pliers
CUSTOMISE YOUR KIT
Make the design your own by using other gemstone cabochons or another setting.
How to use Devcon Epoxy Glue for jewellery making
How to open and close a jump ring
Kernowcraft's jewellery making kits are aimed to inspire you - therefore the step by step instructions are available online only with a shopping list, where you can easily customise the design to suit you. We recommend printing or bookmarking this page ready to follow.
The suggested products used in this project are suggestions to inspire you. Products used were compatible at the time of making but do be aware that gemstones are natural and hand cut stocks can vary, so do use your own common sense as to the compatibility of each item when making.
Your Shopping List
There are one or more items out of stock at present.
Special requests: Similar for earrings please