These elegant green paua shell and gold leaf earrings are so beautiful! We love the combination of metals and the neon colours the gemstone brings.
1. Apply glue (we recommend Devcon Epoxy glue) to the milled edge settings, set the stones and leave to dry.
2. Attach the earring scrolls.
3. Use side cutters to cut the loose chain in half or to your desired lengths.
4. Twist open a jump ring using snipe or flat nose pliers and attach the end of the chain link and to the earring scroll before closing.
5. Twist open another jump ring and attach the leaf charm and bottom of the chain.
6. Repeat steps 4-5 on the other earring.
Your design is complete!
Make the design your own by using other gemstone cabochons or another setting.
The suggested products used in this project are suggestions to inspire you. Products used were compatible at the time of making but do be aware that gemstones are natural and hand cut stocks can vary, so do use your own common sense as to the compatibility of each item when making.
There are one or more items out of stock at present.
Total price: £4.35
Total price: £1.90
Additional information: Matching pair please
Total price: £2.99
Total price: £8.30
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable.
Total price: £1.50